One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape or Not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 pm

(ok soo me, Mikey, Joseph?)
Odette knew she didn't have much time before Joseph found her, knowing Phoebus it was only a matter of time before he found out I should have left before this whole thing started up she thought. She was throwing things into her luggage without really noticing what they were, before she left she looked down at her ring and then tore it off her finger and threw it on the ground....she was through. She hurried down to the stables where Angus was and started to saddle him as fast as she could....she didn't have all the time in the world after all.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:16 pm

A hand suddnely garbbed her shoulder, hushing ehr before she could elt out a scream.
"He's comming," was all Michale had time to say before feeling another precesne behidn them. Sighing, he turned around to face the other, placing himself infront of Odette.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 pm

(eeep he's putting himself in front of Odie?? SOOO ADORABLE!!)
Joseph shook his head and stepped forward out of the shadows, "You really are softer then you'd like to admit aren't you Michael?" He sneered. He took in both of them, "So what's it going to be Michael? Are you going to stand aside or am I going to have to fight you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Odette's eyes flicked between both of them, her heart was pounding....either way she knew this wouldn't end well. Defeat was ahead of her and even though Michael was willing to risk his life......Odette was prepared for however it ended.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:26 pm

((haha only for you hon Wink ))

MIcheal's expression didn't change, neither did he move from his spot. "Jospeh..." he said lowly, a hint of pleading in his voice that only the other twin would be able to catch. "This has to stop."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Joseph rose an eyebrow, "I don't think that'll happen." He said and withdrew his sword before he stepped closer, "Now...stand aside." This would be his last chance to step aside and he meant it.
(sooo hatin' Joey right now....)
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Odette took in a breath when she saw the sword but she steeled herself, she wanted to say something.....but her throat had closed up. He didn't have to do this.....though she was amazed he was trying to stop Joseph...for her.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 pm

((Joeeeeeyyy ;___; your bro is really hating himself for this Dx))

He still didn't move away.
He pushed Odette futher behind him and stepped closer to the blade so it was only foccused on him instead. He ahdn't brought any weapons with him, and even if he did, he wouldn't ahve used. No, never on his beloved brother.
"No."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:48 pm

( I am soo evil)
Joseph frowned, "You're pushing my hand little brother." He snarled before he shoved him aside and rammed the sword into Odette's stomach.
--
Odette didn't even have time to scream, all she knew was pain as he buried the sword into her, "Try having a child now." He growled into her ear. Odette made a few gasping noises as she tried to breathe past the pain but it was near impossible. "You....bastard." She managed to choke out. He smirked and then twisted the sword, making her cry out in pain and then he let his grip on the sword handle fall. Odette collapsed to the side, she watched as he turned and left. He didn't glance at his brother but the indication was clear, she's as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

( Crying or Very sad ...........even I'M pissed now O___o *applause you* nice work xD)

Moving one second to slow, he saw his brother buriy the sword depe into her stomach. as she fell down to the ground, MIchael ignored the look on his brothers afce and kneeled down beside her, trying to somehow stop the blood. He knew it was useless, that his brother was right. She's as good as dead already. But he didn't care.
Without another word he lifted her up carefully in his strign arms and pushed past his twin.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

(why thank you.....I think XDD)
Odette whimpered a little bit, "Michael....I should....have...listened to you." She managed to say but it was a struggle to get the words out. She was scared....scared not for herself oddly enough.,...but for him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:03 pm

((you... you're not gonna have her die on him now RIGHT?! O_o and whaht about Joey?! He' sjuts gonna let his brother leave like that?! xD *isoverlyexcited*))

"Don't talk," Michale said harhsly, walking faster, never glanincgbehind to him see what his brother did. Inf fact, at the moment, he couldn't care less what the other might do now.He only needed to egt help for the girl, and then he'll be gone again...
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:07 pm

(muahahaha methinks Joseph's stunned at what's he's doing XDD)
Odette stopped trying too, it was getting too hard to think anyway....but she wasn't going out that easily....even if she had been stabbed she would survive.
--
Joseph watched his brother shoulder past him and stared in some shock....he never would have thought Michael would actually care enough for someone else to try and save them. He almost followed them and then thought better of it....he didn't need to get arrested, he turned and left. Michael wouldn't be too far behind, of that he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm

((and again, why do I feel abd for Joey? D: ))

Mike colĂșld somehos feel his brother walk away and he almost stopped walking. He frowned and made himself keep walking, not stopping or glancing behind him. Not this time, he thought. "Not this time..."
He didn't realise he had voiced out his thoughts out loud.

They finally reached a sickbay and he didn't hesitate when eh walked up to the door, using one arm to carry Odette while knocking impatiently on the door.
Odette was strong, she'll survie. He couldn't say the same thign about the baby though. Hearing someone finally on the othe side of the door, he carefully place Odette to lean aganst the wall.
He ddn't say anything, just carresed her cheek gently befor disspearing into the nigth before the doctor could see him.

((*cough* sooooooooooo ooc >.< bedtiem for me now ;___; hope to continue this with the twins Very Happy <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:17 pm

(NIGHT!!! AND DARN!!! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape or Not?   Escape or Not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: