One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is It Too Late To Apologize?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Is It Too Late To Apologize? Empty
PostSubject: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Joseph didn't know why he felt so compelled to head out to visit his brother anyway, he knew he was still mad at him. The truth was Joseph was starting to realize some things.....he cared too much about Michael to just let him leave. He was determined to have his brother back...even if it meant begging....well maybe not begging....Michael would enjoy that too much. He had a feeling Michael had gone to visit Odette....and even though that bothered him, he knew he couldn't change his brother's mind about caring for her. I'll stop trying to hurt her if I can only get my brother back yes he was determined.
(hope you're as excited for this as I am :3)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 am

((hell yeah I am 8D bounce bounce bounce bounce aww joeyyyyy))

Feeling slighty better after meeting Odette, Michael had managed not to kill someone out of anger and sadness. Yet. he knew he'll eventually break down, but he wouldn't go back to him this time. He was stronger than that...
When he opened the door to his hous, he imediently felt another precnese inside. Not from any bandits or that, but someone very close to him. Frowing, he almost turned around to leave, not wantign to take nay more shit from his brother, as he thought Joseph only wnated to make things harder for him. But he walked inside anyway.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 am

(I should be sleeping....buut I'm wide awake soo bear with me)
Joseph watched his brother step inside and waited until he had fully entered the room. "Look Michael....you were right about what you said earlier. I...should have listened to you and...I'm sorry." The last part was whispered out but it comtained enough sorrow and regret for his brother to hear.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 am

(that's alrigth<3 'm busy babysittign now sooo sorry If I tak a while<33 and sleep if you you're tired hon<3 Wink )

Michael couldn't belive what he had just heard. Jospeh, apologizing? For something he's done his entire life? He was mocking him... he must be.
Michale didn't say anything and walked past him to serve himself a drink. "Was that all?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 am

(ohh baby sitting....Razz and yeeah)
Joseph sighed, "I mean what I say Michael, I am sorry....I'm sorry about Rebecca, and I'm sorry about..Odette. You were right about me...I do just crave more...its like there's something wrong with me." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:57 am

MIchael slammed down the bottle on th table, almost breaking it. "You only now realise that?" he groaled, back still turned towards the other. "There's been something wrong with us our whole fucking life Joe. You just happend to enjoy it more than I did."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:04 am

Joseph sighed out, "I realize that! I haven't said it to anyone but sometimes....I wonder what happened to me? After I killed Kent...it was like a disease....and I dragged you into it. I should have been a better protector Michael and I'm sorry."
(soo ooc buut idc XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

((nuuu it's alright, i'm enjoying this 8D ))

Michael clenched his hand tighter around the bottle. What the hell is wrong wiht him? SUddely getting all emotional and spilling out his feelings... heck, did he even have any feelings left?!
"It doesn't matter anymore no does it?" he spat. "Are you done yet? I have things to do..."

((Mike is confused Dx but he does wnat his btrother with him;___; ))

Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:15 am

Joseph growled, "No I'm not done until you get it through your thick head that I'm sorry! What do you want me to do? Beg?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:20 am

He smashed the bottle aginst the wall. "I want you gone!" he snapped, finally turning bakc to him. "So what if you're sorry?! It doesn't mean shit to you anyway, adn I'll crawl back to you like always and so what's the damn point? I'm leaving this town without you this time..."

((Dx don't litse to him Joeyyyy ;___; ))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:24 am

Joseph shook his head, "For once its not you doing the crawling back Michael...however if you're leaving then so be it." He said quietly as much as it pained him to say those words.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 am

"all this time... you're the one who's been killing me slowly Joseph," he said after moment, sounding so tired and broken. "But I never cared, as long as you were there... everything was fine..."
He stared at the broken pieces after the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 am

Joseph looked down, "Well I'm here now and I'm not leaving Michael...unless you want me to go." He said quietly.
(sorry I fell asleep DX)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 am

((that's ok<33 you needed sleep hon :3 ))

He rubbed his head and groaned quietly. "I really am the weak one," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:18 am

Joseph glared, "No you're not, I look up to you Michael....I always have." He said quietly but honestly. It bothered him that Michael was so hard on himself.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 am

"Doesn't matter...." he said again. "We can't keep crawling back to each other like this...."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am

Joseph nodded, "If that's what you think then all right....I'll leave you alone Michael. You can live your own life without me." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 am

"Can you?" he asked a little too quickly and searched the others eyes. "Cause that's been one of my greatest fear," he confesed. "That you'll do perfectly fine without me standing in the bakground."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 am

Joseph sighed, "The truth is Michael.....I don't know how I'll do and you're not the only one who gets afraid of stuff like that. I...over reacted when you were with Rebecca.....and since Evangeline didn't want to be with me I.....lost control. Seeing you so happy with her made me jealous.....and I......couldn't stand it anymore. Looking back on it, I regret ever stopping you from having a life of your own....without me and I hope someday you can forgive me for that."
(woow ;-Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 am

((*breaks down crying* Joooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy ;_______; ))

He never in his life thought he would hear Joseph say that. He had been jealous over Rebecca? Just like he had been over Evangeline? What ahd he been so damn worried baout all this time... It madr him want to laugh. They were both idiots...
"Joseph..." he carfeully reached out his hand towards him. "I forgave you a long time ago.... no matter how much you'd hurt me, I never minded..."
he didn't really know what he wanted to say anymore. "I just didn't want you leave me behind, so i decided to be the one to leave instead. So don't apologize. We're both nothing more than idiots."

((Fffffff-! I'll be bacl later again, gotta pick my sis up and make food and stuff -___- ))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am

Joseph laughed, something he never did, "Yeah we are.....so are we ok?" He asked quietly, he hoped Michael would be fine....after all he had just borne his soul.
(and okie BYE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 am

He rolled his eyes. "I guess we are. Someone''s gotta be there saving your ass all the time," he smirked, relief filling him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 am

Joseph laughed again, "Oh I think I've saved your ass plenty of times." He shot back with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 am

"Ouch, that was low," he chuckled. "Let's not bring that up now shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 am

Joseph just smirked and then shook his head, "All right, I'll stop." He said and looked down again before he cleared his throat. "So how's Odette doing?" He asked after a moment.
(idk why he asked that XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is It Too Late To Apologize?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Michael's Place-
Jump to: