One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After a Deal...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:08 pm

(sorry lame title XD)
Odette slipped in and out of consciousness as they kept riding, she had managed to temporairily stop the blood-flow but she wasn't sure how long that would last. She kept having moments where she could see the man's face as he touched her....why?
--
Joseph glanced across at Michael as they rode, he knew better then to ask him how he was doing, he just worried about him. He glanced back at the carriage and frowned, he was slightly relieved that she was all right as it meant Michael wouldn't wonder about it.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:14 pm

(nuuuu it's not<3)

When they finally arrived, Mike was quikc to dismount the hurse and open the carriage. He carefully liftd Odette up into his arms and headed insde. "Mind getting the bandages and stuff?" Mike asked Joeseph as he pushed the door open with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Odette was slightly out of it when Michael brought her inside and slowly woke up when she heard him saying something. She wished that she didn't have to still see that man's face....in some ways it had been worse then when she had been raped a few months ago. She kept her eyes closed....she was afraid that if she opened them, she would still be stuck in that carriage.
--
Joseph handed the bandages wordlessly to Michael as he leaned back and watched Michael start taking care of her. He had been right when he had assumed that Michael had cared for the woman, it made him wonder about things.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

((now I feel bad for Joey again ;_; ))

He carefully alied ehr down on an old couch and wordelessy started to treat the wound. He finished quickly and stood up, sighing tiredly to himself. He hated acting liek the good guy...
"Ok, now that's this done, I'm out of here...."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Odette slowly opened her eyes when she heard that and sat up slowly, "You're leaving?" She asked quietly and then sighed, why did she want him to stay? Then she looked down, it wasn't her business if he wanted to leave then he had every right too....who was she to say otherwise?
--
For the second time in two days Joseph felt worried again.....he was going to lose Michael again
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 pm

"...out of this room," he corrected himself, seeing how both of them looked worried. "I need a drink. Joe, want some too?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Odette relaxed and then lay back down wincing at how the sudden reaction had suddenly come back with a vengeance. She was inwardly relieved that he wasn't actually leaving....that made her feel a lot better.
--
Joseph allowed himself a small smile, "Yeah.....I think this does call for a drink." He admitted
(muahahaha......just had a thought......hot threesome....*hides*)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:48 pm

((xD..................i'm sorry.......but I'll never be able to write something like that..... *sits in emo corner*))

It's werid when all three of us is togheter without beating her up, Michael couldn't help but think as he went to go get the drinks. Both of them must've grown soft... for diffrent reasons of course. The thoguht of his son finding out about this amused him too, with his violent reactions and all.
He sighend. He was starting to get old.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:56 pm

(muahahaha I could always write it <<>> XDDD)
Odette slowly tried to relax as she lay back and tried not to think about what had just happened. Images of that guy sneering down at her made it difficult though and Odette eventually gave up and just closed her eyes.
--
Joseph's eyes flicked over to where Odette was lying down and almost laughed, once upon a time he would have tried to take advantage of her but now....now he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 pm

((O///O *cough* w-wouldn't thta eb really abd for Odette though? >///< with her wound and all... a-a-and if you were to write it, Mike wouldn't start it x'3))

MIchalel smacked Jospeh liightly with bottle he handed to him and sat down near the chouch. "For once, I don't have anything planned out on what to do, so you'll think up of something," he mutterd at his twin.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 pm

(we could do it after her wound heals.....<<>> XDD)
Joseph frowned and then opened his drink before he paused and took a sip, "Well that'll take awhile." He admitted quietly and rubbed his forehead. They couldn't take her back to her place as it was clearly unsafe there......surely there had to be someone who could watch out for her. He thought of Jim but dismissed the idea as Jim was sure to lose it if he saw what had happened to Odette and who had caused it. He didn't know of anyone else who would take her in.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:08 pm

((*keeps herself from faiting* O/////O ))

"Hey, didn't you have a firend who looked after you after Joseph stabbed you?" he asked flatly, glancing towards Odette. "Can't you live with her or something?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 pm

(muahahaha *evil ideas come into brain*)
Joseph rolled his eyes, "Well I could....I suppose....why can't you do it?" He asked as he glanced over at Michael curiously.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm

((i-i'm kinda worried now x3))

He rasied an eyebrow at Joseph. "No, you certainly can't. And I hate babysitting, you know that," he siad darkly and gulped down his drink.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

(awww don't be XDD)
Odette finally managed to pull herself out of her thoughts and sighed, "Esme.....Esmeralda, she could help me." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:20 pm

((-i-i-i-i just can't imgane them having a t-t-threso-*faints*))

"I think she did, the firned I just mentioned," he mutterd. "She was already looking after her the last time I payed the girl a visit. No idea where's now though."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Odette frowned as she vaguely recalled something, "I think...she was there...when they came in. I know she was mad at Phoebus for him taking me like that...I don't know what happened to her though." She whispered and then sudden fear entered her, what if something worse had happened to Esme? She sat up wincing, "I think he....arrested her." She said quietly.
--
Joseph frowned, "So now the only person who could help us has been arrested. So should we help her escape too?" He asked out loud and rubbed his forehead, such a headache...
(hehehehe ohhh it could happen muahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 pm

"She's that gypsy/witch woman right? It was only a matter of time she'd get arrested," he sighend and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You really should gte better company. Such a pain." he groaled irritated. "Being what she is, she might as well be dead now anyway."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Odette frowned, "Well there isn't really anyone else......well there's John Rolfe....he might be able to help us." She said as she thought about it. Ever since Marina had accused him of killing her father though he had gotten closer to Odette and she felt like maybe she could trust him.
--
Joseph raised an eyebrow, "Wait isn't he that guy who was accused of killing Cassim by his own fiance?" He asked with some amusement. He got his answer by the look on Odette's face and then a look of understanding crossed his face. "And you were the one who rode in to save him from being killed." He added with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

This really wasn't getting them anywhere. And Michael felt annoyd bu that John whats-his-face. He was pretty sure he'd only punch the guys' face in as soon as he saw him. And that Marina... hm... too weak.

(Mean Mike is mean x3))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm

(jealous he is XDD)
Joseph looked over at Michael and was surprised at the annoyed look on his face and sighed, "Well I think I'll work on seeing what the situation is like with this Esmeralda." He said and frowned, why did that name sound so familiar anyway? He got up and put his bottle down before he headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 pm

((...........ohmygosh what wil Joey do when he recognises Esme?! xD))

Hearing the name, Michael also thoguth it sounded familiar but brushed it off. "Like hell I'm saving a woman in distress again, that's the damn knights jobs," eh groaled. "Oh wait the knigths where the ones who arrested her." he sighend.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

(hehehehe ohh geez he will have fun with one XDD)
Joseph paused and looked back at him, "Looks like we get double duty for once. And don't worry, I'll do the saving this time around, you just keep an eye on her." He said lightly before he kept walking outside. He didn't know why he bothered but he knew the faster they were able to find whoever this Esmeralda was then the faster Odette could be gone.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 pm

((........oh dear xDDD))

"...I'm serisouly starting to worry about ya," he stated but was thankful he didn't need to go on another rescue mission. "And don't kill her, got it?" he called afetr his brother and leand his head back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Joseph just waved his hand behind him, "Like I'd kill the only person who can get her out of our hair?" He muttered as he got up on his horse. He urged his horse on and headed towards Nirethia..... it was only one woman....how hard could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After a Deal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Deal...   After a Deal... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a Deal...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: Joseph and Michael's Hideout-
Jump to: