One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping A Friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 pm

((<3))

"Hey! Don't be so stingy old man1" Esme whined reached for it, trying to snatch it back from him. "You get to drink whenever you want but I don't! Meanie! Bully! Pervert!"

--

"I know a game we could do," Michael suggested and picked up some old book from the floor. "The quiet game. 1,2,3 go."

((i love all four of them x3))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm

(me too....*ahh suuch love*)
Joseph laughed, "That's because you're at my place, so technically you have to follow my rules." He said and kept the bottle from her reaching hands.
--
Odette frowned, well two can play at this game she thought acidly and kept quiet even though she wanted nothing more then to keep talking.
(hehehe oh I loove this....seriously XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 pm

She pouted and backed away a few steps, hands behind her back. "You're sooo boring...." she sighend and walked around him, until she suddnely tackled him, now cling onto his back while reaching for the bottle once again. "Ha! Got it! Now... LET GO."

--

Huh it worked a little to easy, mike thoguth amused and looked up at her. He grinned mockingly at her, as if saying: you won't last for more than 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 pm

(oh geez.....*fangirls*)
Joseph managed to snatch the bottle away from her hand and held his other arm straight out, "You're going to have to try harder then that!" He said with a victorious laugh.
--
Odette smirked back at Michael and mouthed, Watch me she smiled, there is no way I'm going to let him win this one
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:33 pm

((x3))

Esme smirked, still clining to his back. She jumped and wrapped her legs around him, as well as one arm around his neck to choke him with a death grip. "You're so on!"

--

Michael gave her that look that said: you're to boring to watch, and looked down at the book again, browsing through it wordlesly. When it came to ebing quiet, well, Mike was experisenced.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Joseph managed to get Esmeralda off his back and held the bottle up with one hand as he smirked at her, "Like I said." He said with a wink.
--
Odette made a face at Michael and then lay back down....she refused to allow him the chance to win.
(oh geez why can I see Esme doing something to make Odette say something?? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 pm

"Not fair!" she burst out and stumbled back up. "I'm hurt and sour all over while you're all beefy and muscular! Give the poor nes a chance." Not really looking hwat she was reaching for, she started to throw all the sutff aorund ehr at him, even the knife without noticing.

--

Michael just keept browsing throguh the look, now and then smirking up at her.

((ooh i'm sure she will soon >:3))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Joseph watched in some horror as the knife buried itself scant inches from where Odette's head had been if Odette hadn't thought to lie down. He glanced at Esmeralda with a dark look.
--
Odette jumped and looked around at both Esme and Joseph, "Who threw that?!" She demanded angrily and then slapped a hand over her mouth...damn it
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Esme gasped as she realised what she just threw. "Uh...Ops?" she pushed past Joseph, taking her chance and yanking the bottle out from his grasp and hurried over to Odette's side. "I'm SO sorry, you may punish me however you like," she said ashamed, head hung low.

--

Mchael did't even react when the knife almost hit Odette. "I won," eh said simply without looking up from the book.

((Dayum xD))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Joseph glared as Esmeralda took his bottle of wine and folded his arms as he glowered at her.
--
Odette glared and took the bottle of wine from Esmeralda, "I think I'm taking this off your hands...and next time look before you throw knives." She said as she tried to calm down. It didn't help her mood any that she had lost.....she would best him at something one of these days she was determined.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

"I was to angry to care at the moment, I only wanted to cut his throut open," she whined when her wine was takne form her again, obvioulsy refering to Joseph. "Well, at least i got to see his terrified face," she grinned and glanced back at him.
"Sorry Oddie, I'll just explore the rest of this place and let you teo flirt alone," she smiled and was about to turn around. At the smae time Mike had decided to stand up as well, and when Esme accidentily tripped oevr something, it caused her to fall right over him.
Before she had time to realise what was happeing, she found herself at the floor, starring up into cold empty eyes with two roguh hands wrapped aorund her throut.

((>8D))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Joseph moved but Odette quickly spoke, "Michael.....let her go. She didn't mean to run into you ok?" She asked quietly as she slowly got up. Joseph glanced over at Odette before he put a hand on Michael's shoulder, "As nice as I know it would be to kill her....she's not worth it." He said quietly, trying to somehow calm Michael down.
(muahahaha x3)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 pm

(xDDD why do i ejoy this so much? O_o)

Esme didn't struggle, just stayed quiet and stared up at him with a somewhat understanding look.
Michael slowly let her go andstood back up, giving Esme enough room to move out of the way.
She rubbed her neck gently and stared at the younger twins back. "You..." she began carefully as she started to realise something. She knew other people reacting just like that.... it happedn alot to her 'kind' after all. "You've been raped.." she stated before thinking.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Joseph kept his hand on Michael's shoulder to keep him from attacking Esmeralda, "If you value your life....then you should leave now." He said flatly.
--
Odette watched the exchange with shock, it started to make sense....the reasons why he had saved her twice from rape. It even reminded her of a time when Joseph had almost raped her....but Michael had intervened.
(eep and I'm enjoying it too :3)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Esme didn't seem threatend and tooka step towarsd Micahael, who was looking empty ahead of him, avoiding her gaze.
"Everyhting's alright now, just let it go," she said softly before walking out the door, closing it gently ebhind her. Well, she didn't have to worry about Odette gettign molested now at least.

"Joseph, I'm fine, let me go," MIchale said lowly and shake dof the hand from his shoulder. "I just..." he didn't finished his sentence as he walked inside another room.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Joseph watched him leave and sighed before he turned and followed after Esmeralda, he needed to talk to a certain gypsy woman.
--
Odette watched as everyone left and sighed before she took a gulp from the wine bottle, this has to be the most interesting day so far. She felt sympathy towards Michael...after all she could slightly understand....never fully though.
(hmmm why can I picture Odette getting drunk? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 pm

((hahaha xD well, don't expect Mike to do anything to her though Cool ))

As soon as she stepped out of the hideout, she too a deep breath and calmed down. That's one times to many near getting killed in one day. She's lucky she dosen't panic so easily.
Hearing someone else walk outside she turned and saw the other twin, who obviously wansät look all to happy with her. "You're gonna threaten me again?" she asked annoyed.

---

Michael sat ina a chair with hsi ehad buried in his hands. Everthing's alright now, just let it go. Of course he knew that! He had let ig go... but his memories haven't.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Joseph just rolled his eyes, "No, I think I've threatened you enough for one day." He said lightly but his posture spoke of a much more serious attitude.
--
Odette took another sip from the wine bottle, things were starting to get a little fuzzy. She giggled, how much had she drunk anyway? She shrugged and took another sip. Why didn't she drink that much when she could?
(muhahahaha Odette shall be funny and I figured XD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 pm

She put her hands on her hips. "Then what do ya wnat then?" she demanded.

--

Claming down, Mike got up and went back inside the other room, thinking it became a little too quiet. He blinked and stared blankly at Odette, who had gotten herself drunk.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Joseph sighed, "Honestly I don't know.....that ruby, whatever happened to it anyway?" He asked, unable to resist bringing that topic up again.
--
Odette looked up when Michael entered the room and gave him a wide smile, "Michael!" She hiccuped and then giggled. She took another sip from her bottle and then squinted at it, "You know...I think, there is something seriously wrong with me." She said with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Esme raised an eyebrow. "I still have it," she said flatly. "But I'm not gonna give it to you anymore, so forget it."

--

Michale yanked the bottle away from her. "Congrats on finally noticing," he mutterd and gulped down some of the wine too.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Joseph glared, "You know....I did kill off that guy for you. So unless you want me to actually kill you now...then maybe you should tell me where I can get the ruby." He said just as flatly.
--
Odette pouted when the wine disappeared, "Seriously...I mean, is there a reason guys only look at me and see one thing?" She demanded and then she hiccuped again.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Esme glared back. "Oh so now it's fine to kill me then? When your brother is not looking you go and do exactly as you pleased. Fine thne, be stuck with Odette and Michael fliritng with each other, thta's your problem," she huffed.

--

Michael threw the bottle somehwere when it was empty. "Considering you're always aorund the wrong sort of people it's not that weird really. That's why I'm telling you to hang with better firends who's got better lifes."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 pm

He flinched when he heard that and sighed, "They are flirting huh?" He asked as he glanced back at the house. He shrugged it off though...his brother could flirt with whoever he wanted.
--
Odette frowned and then sat up, "I've tried finding better people but honestly....it hasn't really worked out for me." She said sadly and then smiled at him, "You like me though huh?" She asked brightly.
(ohh Odette x3 XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:18 pm

"....I wasn't really being serious," Esme stated and smiled micheviously. She skipped closer to him. "Are you perhaps jeeeeeeeeeealous?"

--

"After all the times I saved you you're still asking?" he mutterd and leand his back against the couch when he took a seat. "Don't egt any ideas now though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping A Friend
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: Joseph and Michael's Hideout-
Jump to: