One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's My Addiction

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 pm

(again another song...buut it suits Joseph XDD)
It didn't take long for Joseph to find out where Odette was staying and he even had to admit that it was someplace he would never have guessed she would stay. He hid in her barn and waited for her to come back , he had been waiting for this moment for too long now...now he could finally have his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Odette was riding Angus back towards her home, she wasn't sure why but she felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She pulled Angus to a stop and dismounted, she hadn't felt this way in awhile....for some reason she didn't want to go home. She wondered at that and bit her bottom lip as she patted Angus.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

(*cough* we could have Michael come in and talk to Joseph or something XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm

MIchael didn't even need to guess what his brother ahd in mind as asoon they ahd returned to this sad little town. And thus, he now watched not to far away from the blonde's home as she got of her house, knowing his brother was just waiting for her to egt a little closer so he could strike.

(they won't notice him until he steps in xD)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:32 pm

(hehehe ohhh I'm loving this already and should we go Joseph, Odette and then you? or do you have another way you wanna rp? :3)
Joseph smirked as he heard the barn door open, framing Odette, his breath almost caught she looked exactly like her mother had all those years ago when he had first met her. She hesitated and looked around the barn, not seeing him as he was hidden in shadow but he could tell that she was on guard it made him wonder exactly what kinds of training she had received.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Odette didn't know why but that uneasy feeling was increasing with each passing second, she backed Angus up and was about to leave when someone touched her shoulder. She jumped and turned, with her knife flashing in her hand as she stared up at him....she knew this wasn't Michael....this was Joseph. "I thought you were dead." She whispered, suddenly all those memories coming back.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 pm

((sure that order wrokd fine for me<3 ^^))

Micheal had moved closer to the scene, but sitll not enoguh for them to see him. He smirked at her schok when she realised it wanst him but the man she ahd thought to eb dead. Stupid girl... did she honestly think he would have let Joseph die?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Joseph laughed darkly before he pulled her closer against him not caring that the knife was digging deeper into him, "You really think that you killed me? You really are stupid." He said and slapped her hard.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Odette tore away and then slashed his arm with her knife, "You bastard!" She snapped and raced towards Angus, only she didn't get far. Joseph grabbed her from behind and threw her onto the ground. Odette glared and then pulled his leg out from under him causing him to fall on his back. "I'll kill you...only this time I'm going to make sure you stay dead." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"You really are stupid."
Michael was standing behind her, holding her arm in a tight grip. He watched thme both with a bored, almost tired look and sighend, eaisly pulling the knife out of her grip and shoved her back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Joseph got back up and glared at Michael, "I had it handled." He growled before he kicked Odette roughly. He turned to look at Michael, "Which reminds me...we need to talk." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Odette didn't make a sound when he kicked her only glared at him, she waited for the right moment and then whistled. Angus reacted and plowed through both Michael and Joseph and reaching her. Without pausing to think Odette jumped up on Angus, not an easy feat as she was sure some of her ribs had cracked. She urged Angus to gallop away at his fastest speed, she didn't want to stick around...as heaven only knew what it was that both of them had planned for her.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 pm

"Off she goes," MIchale mutterd and stood back while brushing of leafes and dirt. He turned back to his brother and waited for him to get back up. "You want to talk? The end must be near."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Joseph got up, "Yes I did, funnily enough Jim seems to be under the impression that you and Odette had something going on....something I wasn't made aware of." He growled as he neared him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:58 pm

He raised an eyebrow, not moving from his spot. "Did he now?" he sounded amsed and stared after the path Odette ahd rided off into. He shrugged and half smirked at his brother. "I didn't do anything you didn't do."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Joseph raised an eyebrow, "I thought you didn't like her." He said with a laugh, great now he had competition from his twin of all people
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 pm

"I don't, don't get the wrong idea, you can have her for all I care," he frowned. "However," his dark and twisted smirk was back. "You should wait a while longer before killing her."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Joseph glanced over at him, "You have a plan I'm assuming?" He asked eventually as he studied him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:07 pm

He chuckled. "Maybe I do. The girl could still be useful," he said lowly as he turned around. "Was there something else you wanted to talk about or did you only want to complain?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 pm

He sighed, "Very well then, we'll do it your way and I think I'm done talking about this." He said quietly but flatly, he was still angry that once again she had escaped....but he would have her...one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

"You said Jim told you this," MIchale mutterd and glanced back at him. "Is the kid still breathing after your talk?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Joseph snorted, "Well he is....but I left him in good enough shape so that you can deal with him however you want." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 pm

He sighend. "Let's leave the brat out of this...." he mumbled, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Joseph shook his head, "Have you had a change of heart Michael?" He asked with some contempt as he studied him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm

"What if I had?" he said back, sendgin hima glare and started to walk away from him. Last time he did, things didn't end so well for him, but Michale still craved Jospeh to be with him no matter what he did. He didn't need to go through that shit again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She's My Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's My Addiction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: Odette's Cottage-
Jump to: