One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talks with a Korso

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:00 pm

He titled his head, almost looking curiously at the man. "I'm not so sure you'd want to arrest me captain," he smirked after a while of studying him.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Phoebus frowned, he wasn't stupid he knew that he was virtually unable to hold his own against him. "We'll meet again." He said instead.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 am

"I'm sure we will Captain," he chuckled and pushed past him. "See you at the palace..."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Phoebus frowned as he wondered what he could possibly mean by that and frowned.....he had a feeling things were not going to go well....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talks with a Korso
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: