One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaky Creatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 am

Odette was taking a walk in the woods to try and focus on things, she smiled as she stared down at the ring on her finger. She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't see the man in front of her until she bumped into him. "Oh I'm sorry." She apologized and turned to go but he grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards him. "Well well well, you look like you need some cheering up." He said with a smirk as he looked her up and down. Odette glared at him, "Let go of me." She said as she tried to pull away. The man only sneered before he punched her in the face, Odette made a noise but didn't scream. The man used his other hand to trail over her body before he pressed down on her stomach. Odette cried out in pain as her wound was still healing, the man laughed and then threw her to the ground before he bent down and seized her hair and savagely yanked it. His other hand was fumbling on the button of his trousers and Odette tried to fight him off. The man just punched her in the stomach and Odette saw stars before she lay back becoming aware that her wound had reopened at the force of the blow. She could vaguely hear him tearing at her dress and disposing of her panties before he entered her roughly, she cried and turned her head away from him....just wanting the pain to stop.
(phew sorry that was looong XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:51 am

((nuuuuuuu that's ok, me likes longs posts >83))

MIchale had honestly not planned on doing anything btu take a stroll throguh the woods. The town was too crowed right now for him, he'd gone mad (more thna he already) if he had stayed any lnger among all thsoe cheering people preparing for the ball. And he need to think... to be alone, away from Joseph. He... needed a break.
Hearing a cry not far away, he halted his hourse and dismounted it, frowing in annoyace as he moved closer. Not ven the woods are peaceful and quiet here... another small reason to why he couldn't stand this forsaken town.
He stoped behind a tree when he saw man, rocking his body back and forth over someone and moaning. Michael didn't react at first, just stared, feeling disgust and something else snapp inside of him. It wasn't easy to make a cold and uncarung man as Mike lose control. But when it did happen... he saw nothing but red.

The man suddely stoped his movment as blood started to fall out from his mouth, his face growing pale and confused.
"Disgusting..." the low voice MIchael groeld, pushing his swoerd further in the mans back until it went right through him. Ina flah he ahd kicked the man off of the girl, psuhed him against the ground and withdrew his sword. Only to stabb him again, again and agin. Even when the man ahd since long stopped breathing he didn't stop.

((phew! sorryyyyyyyyyyy xD))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 am

(phew thank you Mikey :3 XDD)
Odette was too shocked to react and slowly got up when she heard a familiar voice....it couldn't be...she got up with a wince and looked down at herself in horror. Her dress was torn and her stomach was bleeding again, she was finding it hard to focus on anything but she forced herself to at least try and cover herself. Her eyes widened when she saw Michael stabbing the man who had been raping her, "Michael?" She whispered in shock, this was the last thing she had been expecting.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 am

((Mikey: Don't thank me girly >.< Me: *huggles Oddie* D: ))

Michael finllay stopped stabbing the corpse, calming down and taking deep breaths. He didn't react at first to the schoked vpice calling his name. After all, he had only seen the man, doing something disgusting. He hadn't cared about whoever he was raping...
He dropped the sword and turned to wlak back to his hourse, not even glancing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

(you can't leave that fast Mikey XDD)
Odette frowned and then slowly got up, "Wait....thank you." She whispered softly as she stared after him. She wondered why he had saved her life anyway....it made no sense but Odette was grateful he had done so.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:07 am

"...." Michael stopped walking and looked back at her, realising first now who it was he just saved.
Oh fuck, now she'll think I catually care... he thought to himself. "Don't thank me, I didn't even know it was you," he gruntted and turned to keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am

(that's not a bad thing Mikey XDDD)
Odette bit her lip, "Be that as it may....I...am grateful." She said quietly, knowing that he didn't care about her but....it made her wonder.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am

((hehehe<3 xD))

He sighend and rubbed his temple. Why did she bother thanking him? He really couldn't understand why...
He glanced back at her, seeing ehr torn dress and the open wound, clearly caused frm Jospeh's little greeting... unless someone enjoyd huritng her.
Placing his two fingers in his mout he whsitled, only few secinds later having his hourse run to where they stood. "Get on."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:18 am

She hesitated but then again if he had wanted to kill her, he would have done so already so she got on. She was wondering where they were going but she didn't say anything, knowing that Michael was someone she didn't really understand...though some of the things he did made her wonder at who he really was.
(ohhh where is he taking her?? *excited now*)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:22 am

((hahaha<33 just somehwere were they won't be bothered >8D ))

A little surprsied that she did as told without any form of reluctance, he slowy got as well. He sat behind her, so it'd be easier for him to make sure she didn't fall off and grabbed the reins, leaving the corpse behind without a care in the world as they rode off.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am

(and into the sunset XDDD jk soo new topic?)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 am

(lol xD that wouldmake mikey throw up.... xD yuss just give me a minute Wink )
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 am

(awwww *feels so loved* XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaky Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Creatures   Sneaky Creatures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: The Woods-
Jump to: