One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Confrontation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:35 pm

(muahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Joseph was quiet when he arrived at Michael's place, his eyes studied Michael though....who would have thought? he thought darkly. He accepted the drink Michael offered him before leaning back and studying Michael with a fierce grin. "You know I underestimated you Michael...who would have thought you'd go so low as to get her pregnant? I mean I thought you just were going to mess with her feelings...but wow." He took a sip of his whiskey, enjoying the look of barely concealed shock on Michael's face, "What? You honestly thought I wouldn't find out? You should be thanking Phoebus....after all he overheard something he shouldn't have. Needless to say he got a little drunk and started spreading the word...but I still can't believe you got her pregnant[i]." He spat those words out darkly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 pm

MIchel let out a heavy sigh while rubbing his forehead. He knew Jospeh would find out sooner or later. He always does.
He leaned back in his seat, wathing the other twin with a calm expression as he always did. He had always been calm, no matter what the situation. Joseph however, had always ahd the problem with contaning his anger. So why was he so clam now? This wasn't a good sign.
"Does it bother you that much that I stole your toy?" he replied, sipping on his drink.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Joseph smirked, "Just a little bit.....I guess its about time I had my revenge, don't you? After all you had your fun with her....and now I will, and I plan too." He said before he got up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:51 pm

"Just let it go Joseph," Mike said sternly getting up after him. "The stupid revenge of yours won't give you any satisfaction anyway. Like always, you'll be craving for more after your done."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Joseph laughed, "If I didn't know any better Michael, I'd start to think you had feelings for her." He growled as he turned to look at him. "You can't stop me Michael....not this time." He said with finalty before he left.
(.....why do I want Mikey to be all like *try and find her before he does* XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:00 pm

(>.< you making me write MIkey all ooc here x'DDD well, he won't act like this on the Rp sooo... aw what the hell x3 where to thne?^^; )

Mike frowned, not stopping Jospeh this time. He just watched him leave to go and find the girl he clamimed to not care about. He really shouldn't have helped her escape that night all those years ago...
He throed the the bottle aginst the wall in frustration before going after his brother, determinded to find her before he did.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:05 pm

(muahahaha YES MIKEY GO AFTER HER!! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 pm

((x'3 Sooooooooooo where shall this happen now? x'D ))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 pm

(made topic in town square :3)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Confrontation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Confrontation    A Confrontation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Confrontation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Michael's Place-
Jump to: