One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So You Care About Her?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

So You Care About Her? Empty
PostSubject: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:47 pm

(for the twins <33)
Joseph entered his place, full of rage.....he couldn't believe Michael had intervened....not once but three times. If Odette hadn't died from that stab wound he had given her, he would take care of her without warning Michael. He grabbed a shot glass and a bottle of whiskey which he opened and poured into the glass. He took it back, well he certainly felt no better, even after he had stabbed the girl. Why....why had his brother been so lucky as to get her attention?? No....why was he so jealous of her?? He supposed it was because he had always been protective of his brother.....that had to be it. He took another drink, why did this bother him so much?
(hope you like all the angsty drama just waitin' to happen x3)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:31 am

((oh god yes!!!! *____* thank you<33333))

As soon as MIchael had made sure Odette would be fine, he had hurried his way back here. Hurried after his brother, like he always did. Just like damn lost puppy...
He wasn't surpriesd as he stepped insde the room, feeling the tension in the air and how angry he was. "Jospeh," he said, calm as always, waiting to see what the other would do.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 am

(muahahaha Wink)
Joseph turned to look at Michael, "So mind explaining what the hell, that was all about?" He demanded gruffly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 am

"It was exactly what it looked like," Michael said simply, not bothering to hdie the fatc that yes, he did care about the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:04 am

Joseph nodded and took another drink, "Of course it was." He muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:07 am

He watched him closely befroe walking further inside the room, staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 am

Joseph watched him, "What made you change your mind about her?" He asked darkly curious.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:28 am

"Honestly? I don't know. It just happend," he shrugged. "Kinda the same way with Rebecca I guess..."

((his wiiiiiife 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 am

Joseph took another drink, "Do you love her?" He asked, his hand tightening on his glass.
(muahahaha XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 am

He took a short while before answearing. "No I don't. But I still care about her."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:41 am

(Odette: darn it. Me: double darn Joey: YES!!)
Joseph's hand relaxed on the glass, "And if I kill her? How will you react?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 am

(Mike: -_- Me: Dx )

".....I really don't know. But I wouldn't want you to do it...." he spoke a little quieter. "Does it really matter anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 am

Joseph sighed, "I don't know....I think I'm done with her." He said darkly after all he had stabbed her....he just wished his brother...he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 am

((D'aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww 8D ))

Michael now stood behind his twin and placed a hand over his shpulder. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 am

Joseph glanced up at Michael, "I'm not getting soft....I just....I care about you too Michael." He admitted
(wow Joey....<333)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 am

((I think my heart just stopped beaucse of my surprise 8D <33333333))

Mike got a look of surprised when his brother said that. No, of course his brother was anything but soft, but to... tell him this... "Your way of caring is not the best," he mutterd and looked away.He was still amd at his older twin.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 am

(muahahaha I honestly don't know what's with Joey today...XD)
Joseph stared at him, "You're still mad at me....look Michael, you have to understand....I care about you and sometimes I get a little overprotective." He said as he took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am

((I like it though o3o now they're both ooc...? xD))

MIchael snorted. "A little?" he spat with sarcasm. "And from what exactly do I need protection from? You don't want to protecte me, you're just so fuckin obsessed wiht having someone following you around."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 am

Joseph glared at him, "Fine then! You can leave Michael, if thats what you want then...you can go." He said and got up.
(oh geez Joey -_-)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 am

He simply glared back. "Would you even let me?" he snarled "Whatever... we're done... shoud've been a long time ago..." he mutterd and turned to leave.

((>.< NUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D8 ))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 am

(*eyes go wide and shakes Joey* STOOP HIM!!!)
Joseph felt torn watching his brother turn his back on him for the first time, "If thats what you really think, then keep going." He snarled bitterly.
(Me:......*smacks Joey* NOT LIKE THAT!!!)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 am

((oh gosh the aaaaaaaangst xDDD ))

Mike stopped for a momnet, looking as if he would turn back. But he didn't, and just kept walking.

(( ;____________; Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 am

(yeeah no kidding... woow)
Joseph watched him leave feeling like one side of him had been ripped out, he could feel something strange pricking at the corners of his eyes. With a yell he threw the bottle against the wall and watched it shatter as for the first time Joseph cried.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 am

((*starts crying along with Joe* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Dx ))

As soon as Michael was out of the house, he felt a part of dying, as if half his being was just ripped off. He had done it... he had finally done it... And all he wnated to was run back inside, apologize, promise to never leave again. But he didn't an dkept walking, even when the tears started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:47 am

*huggles Mikey and Joey tightly* WHHYYY???
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Care About Her?   So You Care About Her? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So You Care About Her?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Joseph's Place-
Jump to: