One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is It Too Late To Apologize?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 am

"Considering you stabbed her though the stomach and killed the child, and she's bedridden for a while, she's doing pretty good," he said flatly, raising an eyebrow at him. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:07 am

Joseph shrugged, "I'm sorry for not listening to you.....she's important to you and I got jealous again." He said quietly, knowing that didn't answer his question but it was the only thing that came to mind. "I won't go near her again." He added softly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 am

"Ok, I'm seriously freaked out now," he stated and agve him a somewhat worried look. "WHo are you and what have you done with the cold and psycopathic Korso?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 am

Joseph shrugged, "Well if you want me to go after her.....look I don't know...I just don't want to lose you again and if I have to change some of my ways then so be it." He said flatly though it would be incredibly difficult for him, he was willing to do it for Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:17 am

He frowned. "I want you to stop obssesing over her," he sighned. "Well, guess it's all good now right? I wasn't planning on staying here any longer anyway."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 am

"Fine I will and where are you going?" He asked curiously trying not to get too upset over that bit of news....if Michael wanted to leave then who was he stop him?
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 am

"Don't know, just far away from this place," he shrugged. It really wasn't like him to not have it planned out already. "I suppose you have your plans here right...?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 am

Joseph shrugged, "Yeah I do, oh that reminds me I overheard something and I have a feeling you won't like it." He said.
(<<>> to do with the other idea unless you don't want that to happen just yet? I can edit if not)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 am

((no no that's fine^^))

"And that is...?" he aske,d waiting for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:35 am

(ok cool :3)
Joseph sighed, "Phoebus the Captain is selling Odette off to some guy called Lord Winchester. He and a squad of men are on their way to Odette's place right now to take her to Lord Winchester." He said.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 am

He stared calmy at the other without reacting. "I'm starting to understand why Jim can't stand the captain," he groaled. "Well, too bad for her. It's not my buisness."

((*cough* yeeeeeeeeeea Mike doesn't really want to throw himself into more drama x'D he'll end up doing it anyway in the end though -.-))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 am

Joseph shook his head, "Right well then looks I have my work cut out for me then." He said and got up, "You don't have to join me but at least if she sees you she won't try and kill me." He said with a laugh. "Besides I think we both know you'll wind up helping her anyway." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 am

"...you're gonna save her?" he asked in disbelife. "Just... why?! Why would you off all peaople suddenly care? Oh wait, you planning on kidnapping and locking her up again?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Joseph shook his head, "No, didn't I say I wasn't going to do that? Look Michael, if you were willing to try and stop me from killing her then that tells me that you care enough about her to at least try and stop this. I've heard about this Winchester, he makes Kent look well...easy. The girls he takes...he rapes them daily and after he's done with them he hands them off to some of his men so they can have their fun with them. After that the girls are left out on the streets to die on their own. You honestly can't look me in the eye and tell me that you would be ok with that happening to her." He said seriously.
(woow Joey....x3)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 pm

"........"
Well, that changed alot of things then. "Shit, that girl is a fukcing magnet to men like that," he groald and stood up. "Fine! Damn woman..."

((x'DDD yeeeeeaaaa he really hates being looked at as the 'good' guy... x3))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 pm

(muahahaha tihi XDD)
Joseph almost smiled, "I won't argue that point with you." He said dryly before he turned and headed towards the door again. "I was thinking about disguising ourselves as Winchester's guard's and then getting things taken care of outside the city. Unless you have a better plan?" He asked as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 pm

"Too annoyed to think up of something, so your plan better work," he mutterd and was out of the door before his brother.

((WELL. Now that that's settled, what now?^^))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm

(well now I have to make the topic at Odette's place and then move too idk Town Square mayybe where Winchester takes her and we can assume that the brothers have stationed themselves as his 'guards' XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 pm

((alrighty ^^<3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It Too Late To Apologize?   Is It Too Late To Apologize? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is It Too Late To Apologize?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Michael's Place-
Jump to: