One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Negotiation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Negotiation  Empty
PostSubject: The Negotiation    The Negotiation  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Odette was taking a light doze as best as she could and jerked awake when someone started pounding on the door, "In the name of the King, open up." Odette's eyes widened, there was no way she could get up and open the door. She winced as seconds later the door was forcibly opened and Phoebus walked in. His eyes studied her, "Handcuff her and take her to the carriage.' He ordered. Odette watched in horror, "Phoebus...what are you doing?" She asked and then when one of the guards grabbed her wrist started to panick, "Get off me, get off me!" She yelled, without warning they hauled her up out of bed and forced her to stand. Odette's legs threatened to pitch her overboard as fresh pain overcame her. Without another word Phoebus gestured for her to be led outside and Odette cried out as she was dragged out of the room, "Phoebus." She said one last time as she looked at him, the look in his eyes was enough to make her realize that whatever was going on...it wouldn't end well. Why me?
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Negotiation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Negotiation    The Negotiation  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 pm

((>.< Sunny you jerk...... Dx um, I'm not suppose to post here ooooor?^^ and I just thought of something, what happend to Esme? x'D))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Negotiation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Negotiation    The Negotiation  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:56 pm

(ohhh Emse....craap I forgot to add her in......we'll say she left to get something <<>> idk XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Negotiation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Negotiation    The Negotiation  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 pm

((um... i got and idea... i'll pm you x'3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Negotiation  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Negotiation    The Negotiation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Negotiation
Page 1 of 1