One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Rubies and Gypsies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Of Rubies and Gypsies Empty
PostSubject: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:22 pm

After re-entering the city, Joseph started reaching out to his contacts and soon found out where they were holding this Esmeralda person. Of course it had to be the prison he thought dryly. Getting in was easy compared to some of the stunts he had done throughout his life. He entered the holding cell area and stopped when he saw the woman who did not look happy behind bars. He started to laugh as he stepped forward, "You still owe me that ruby." He said dryly as he stepped into view.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Esmeralda was glaring at everything around her. She was not afraid, now why would she be? Everyone here were morons. But mad? Hell yeah she was! Stupid knights, they were all the same in the end... And even Sunny. What the hell had he done to Odette?!
After having broken several of the gurads noses, crushed their lower regions and punched their teeth out... well, Esme should be glad she was used to beatigns already. Even though it still sucked her wholbody was aching. Thank god they didn't have time enoguh to rape her.

Hearing the celldor open, she prepared to yell insults at whoever it was but gaped in shock when she recognise that dark voice.
"You!" she hissed, pointing accusingly at Korso through the bars. "I knew you where to stubborn to stay dead! The hell are you doing here anyway, I won't give you that ruby now 10 years later, you already blowed your chance old man."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:35 pm

He couldn't help the laugh that escaped him this time, "You're still just as mouthy as I remember." He said thoughtfully and shook his head. "Funnily enough, this isn't about the ruby.....Michael and I were able to save Odette from that creep her Captain sold her too. I know you probably won't believe me but I'm your only way out of here." He said as he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:39 pm

She sighend in relief hearign that they had svaed her, for some reason beliving him withuĆ³ut question. "Thank god, you guys got brainwashed by ehr beauty too and svaed her~" she said brightly before going back to being all hatefull. "Wait... WHAT IF YOU RAPED HER?! WHAT IF YOUR CLONE IS RAPING HER RIGHT NOW?! You bastars...." she grolweld. "after I crastrated Sunny i'm comming after you two."
She blinked when she realised what he had said. "You're here to save me? Uh...WHY?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:45 pm

He rolled his eyes, "Look the last thing Michael would do is rape her, he cares about her too much to do that. As for breaking you out of here, Odette is going to need more help then what Michael and I can give her right now, and you're the only one who can do that." He said. He was slightly stretching the truth on the second bit but it wasn't that far from being a lie really.
(muahahaha ohh Esme XDD)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

((poor Joey... having to stand her talking again >8D ))

"....I'm still gonna kill you both in your sleep once I get the cance," she promised him. "Well what are ya waiting for then? get me out so I can go beat up Sunny!" she whined.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Joseph glared, "Look as much as I would be happy to let you injure the Captain....what's more important Odette or vengeance? As for killing us both....good luck." He said as he rolled his eyes. He had forgotten how annoying she was.....it was like she wouldn't shut up...
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:54 pm

"Ok, you got a point there," she pouted. "So let me the hell out already before they try to rape me again," she demanded irritated. Jospeh was the lastperson she wanted to get saved by. In fact, she didn't want to egt svaed by anyone, but Odette was more important than her pride.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Joseph grimaced, "What it it with rape lately?" He muttered as he set out about picking the lock and opening the cell door, "Stick with me and try not to say anything." He growled as he started leaving the same way he had entered.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

"Oh I don't know, ask the men who rapes people," she glared coldy at him.
She huffed hwne she was told be queit and had to bite her toung to not throw any insults at him and quikcly followed. Odette better be safe...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 pm

(should we create a new topic at the cottage?)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 am

(gosh i'm sorry i just vanished DX I fell asleep ;____; and yeah we could<3^^ )
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 am

(its okie hun, this morning I kept falling asleep soo you're totally fine Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Rubies and Gypsies   Of Rubies and Gypsies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Rubies and Gypsies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: The City Prison-
Jump to: