One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping A Friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Joseph gave her a look, "Who my brother flirts is with up to him." He deadpanned and then pinched his nose, "Why do you care anyway/" He demanded.
--
Odette smiled, "Oh, thats good then cause I like you too!" She said and giggled. She looked down at herself, "Oh I look terrible." She said and then burst into drunken tears.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:28 pm

"I just asked if your were jealous," she giggled and ignored the look. "If it bothers you so much, why don't you just kidnapp some girl to make him jealous? Then you'll be even," she half joked.

--

More annoying when drunk... MIchael thoguth a little irritated whn she started to cry. And god damn sentimental. Ugh. "Don't we all?" as his reply as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

He glanced over at her, "I did that once....and she's with Michael right now. Shouldn't that tell you something?" He asked darkly.
--
Odette stopped crying and then frowned, "Well....I guess so." She said softly and then lay back down. She started to hum a little bit before she started waving her finger around and then stared at it in shock, "I think my finger's waving at me." She said with a giggle.
(oh *hides* XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 pm

She titled her head. "That your brother is more popular with the girls?"
(oh Esme... xD)

--

Michael just agve her a weird look. "And I think you should never drink again."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Joseph rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up." He growled and started to walk towards his horse....maybe he could somewhere Esmeralda couldn't find him.
--
Odette stopped waving her finger and looked at Michael, "Yeah...I knew there was a reason I didn't like getting drunk. I always feel so weird...I mean what is up with that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

"Ah! Hey wait up!" she called and run up to him. "Did I hurt your feelings? geez, sorry, but girls always fet more drawn to bad boys who always end saving them, not bad biys who keeps hurting them~"

--

"You'll know once your soberd up," he sighend. "For now i think you should go back to sleep or something, you're starting to give me a headache."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Joseph rolled his eyes, "I get that...and why are you following me?" He asked as he turned to look at her.
--
Odette yawned, "Yeah maybe I should nap....you think that'll make the room stop spinning?" She asked as she lay down.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 pm

"'Cause I have nothing better to do, and you're the one who dragged me here in the first place," she said matetr of factly. "And I'm kinda starting to like you for some fukced up reason."
(Esme is just really blunt -_-)

--

"Yepp, it defenetliy will," MIchael sighend, allowing a small smile to show on his face.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Joseph stared at her like she had gone crazy, "How could you like me?" He demanded as he stared at her.
--
Odette gave a sleepy giggle, "You're enjoying this." She said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 pm

She just grinned at him. "I don't know. I just do," she shrugged. "But not in a romantic way, I won't cheta on boyfirend. I just find you more intresting now~"

--

"No, I certanliy am not," he grumbled. "Now sleep before I have to make you fall sleep."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Joseph face-palmed before he spoke again, "Of course you would think I'm more interesting." He muttered.
--
Odette frowned, "How would you make me fall asleep?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

She pouted. "Why does that bother you, tall, dark and gruesome?"

--

"By knocking you out," he said simply.

((sorry for lame posts >.< and I got to go to be early, sicne i have to go up rather early tomorrow as well Dx sorry i'm so off this week<3))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Joseph made a face, "Wouldn't you like to know/' He demanded and started to get on his horse again. Maybe she could take the hint...
--
Odette chuckled, "I'll...have to remember that." She said softly before she fell asleep.
(its ok hun :3)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 am

"What about that ruby then?" she asked. "You just gonna give that up?"

--

"You do that," he chuckled when she fell asleep. At least now sh'ed be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:20 am

He stopped and looked back at her, "And how do I know you'll actually give me the ruby?" He demanded as he studied her.
--
Odette's dreams started out fairly nice and then he showed up, "Oh you're a fesity one aren't you?" He leered down at her and Odette shuddered. "Get your hands off me." She said, the look on his face made all her bravery dissolve. "You're mine." He said. Odette shook her head, "No...get off me, no!" "No!" Odette sat bolt upright breathing hard and shaking.
(poor Odie)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 am

She just smiled at him. "Who knows? A big strong man like you, i'm sure you're brave enoguh to take a little risk for time to time."

--

Michael didn't have to guess what Odette's dream was about, and he perefectly understood her. When she cried out and sat stright up, without thinking her hled her towards him, rubbing her back gnetly. "It's just a dream," he said calmly. "He won't hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:18 am

Joseph glared at Emeralda and frowned, "Why would you give it to me now? He asked suspisciously.
--
Odette glanced over at and nodded shakily, she was still scared but somehow the feeling of his hand on her back soothed her. She started to calm down and she took another breath before she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 am

"If you do something else forme, I'll hand it over. And this time I won't have any chance of escaping," she said brightly.

--

Michael sighned, knowing that whatever he said wouldn't make things any better for Odette. All thye could do was wait until she got over it...

((hi, i'm so sorry for being so lazy Sad it's just, i've been having alot of things to do lately >.< and thus i'm always so tired hwn I finally get some free time.... I'll try to reply whenevr I can, but i don't ahve any inspiration for anything towrite ;3; sorry for being such a kill joy D'x))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:31 am

(its okie :3)
Joseph snorted, "Yeah I don't think so." He said flatly and started to mount his horse again.
--
Odette finally relaxed and calmed down, "I knew....there was another reason I didn't like drinking." She muttered, for some reason instead of helping her sleep, she always had nightmares whenever she got drunk.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 am

With ease she mounted the hourse as well andwrapped ehr amrs tightly around him. "It's something really eays this time," she pressed on. "Just tell me about yourself."

--

"Then why did you drink?" he asked, not really caring for an answear.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 am

Joseph stiffened when she wrapped her arms around him and sent her a glare, "Just don't hold me so tight....and fine you can tell me about it but no promises." He said quietly before he urged his horse on.
--
Odette frowned as she tried to think about it, "......I don't know, I guess I just forgot." She said sadly and then rubbed her face as she tried to concentrate.
(is it weird I want Esme to have Joseph kill off Phoebus?? O_o XD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 am

((sorry, but Esme wouldn't do that^^; especially sicne her boyfirend really looks up to him.... x3))

"I already told you!" she grinned and didn't losen her grip. "Just tell about yourself. Your life and grwing up and such."

--

"Hm. Nothing weird with that after you've been through. Better to drink thanh urting others..." he traile doff when eh realised he was tlaking baout himself and glanced away, pretendign he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 am

Joseph grimaced and then sighed, "What's there to tell? You figured out some of our past anyway." He said gruffly as he led his horse on.
--
Odette wondered at that but it was still hard for her, "Yeah, I guess you're right....Still doesn't make the pain go away though." She said quietly and lay down again though as her stomach was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping A Friend
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: Joseph and Michael's Hideout-
Jump to: