One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meetup In The Woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Meetup In The Woods Empty
PostSubject: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:13 pm

(*crosses fingers*)
Odette rode into the woods on Angus, it had been a few months since the incident with Lord Winchester and after she had been able too, she had been moved to Esme's place. After that she hadn't heard from Michael or Joseph since then...she didn't focus on that though after all she was still recovering. She urged Angus towards a clearing where she dismounted smoothly and withdrew some of her knives, she needed to practice using them. She took one and stood back far enough away that it would take some skill to see her target. After picking a spot on the tree, she threw her knife and watched as it embedded itself into the tree trunk, dead center.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm

(^^)

"At least your aim is good."
From behind the tree, Micheal waled out, acting as if nothing had happend sicne last time, as usual. Wordlessy he grabbed the knife and threw it back at Odette, this time embedded in the tree closest behind her, wich was quite a distance.
"Though I suggest you go and train elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

She glared at him and withdrew another one of her knives, "And why is that?" She asked calmly as she stared over at him, he sure was acting different. She wondered at the change of attitude but shrugged it off, it wasn't her business anyway and besides that...he wouldn't like to know what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

"Working here, you're in the way. As always," he mutterd and kicked at something, someone, behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Odette shook her head and frowned when she saw him kick something, "What are you up too now Michael?" She asked curiously as she tried to sneak a peak over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 pm

As i said, working," he repeated and kicked the man leaning against the tree again.
The man was barley alive at his point, both his legs were broken and blood was pouring down his face.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 pm

She frowned, "I got that part....wait is that a person?" She demanded and moved past him to study the person who was lying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm

He rolled his eyes. "What did you think it was?" and pushed her away. "Now go play somewhere else."
The man coughe dup more blood and reached out his hand or something, trying to form words but gave oout a scream in instead when Mike stepped on his out streacthed hnad, ahrd enough to break his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 pm

She glared at him, "And let you kill him? What did this guy do anyway?" She demanded as she stared up at Michael, she hated how he started to break the man's fingers so calmly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

He kicked the man's face again, shutting him up.
"Since when do you care who I kill? Last time you even helped out," he said irritated. "This has nothing to so with you, so leave," he said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

(I have a meeting I have to go too buut eepy Mikey)
Odette frowned and then glanced down at the man again and sighed, "You know I can't do that Michael." She said quietly, on this type of thing she would never agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

((okay^^ and Oddie.Dx...))

He sighend and turned his eyes away from the man who tried crawling away, and focused on her instead. "I won't say it again Odette," he groaled. Today wans't one of his better days, so his patience wasn't as good as it usualy was either. "Leave."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:44 pm

She sighed and looked down at the man in sympathy before she turned on her heel, "Fine, I'm leaving." She snapped and made her way back to Angus. She knew that if she tested Michael's patience further...her own neck would be on the line and she still wasn't in her best physical shape at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 am

"Wait! I've got the money so plea-!"
Another woman around the same age as Odette ran straight into her, almost knocking them both over. She stared at Odette with wide eyes, then past ehr at Michael and gasped when she the broken man on the ground.
With trembling hands, she tossed the bag she was holding to Mike's feet before kneeling down beside the half dead man.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 am

Odette's eyes narrowed and she turned to look at the scene behind her, she was now even more confused....she watched Michael with worry. She hoped he would let the woman and the man live, otherwise she was going to interfere even if it killed her. She turned to look at Michael, "If she gave you the money then let them go." She said quietly not even aware she had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:55 am

The woman had craddled the man, looking between Michael adn Odette with fear.
However, he didn't seem to litsen to what Odette said, or about the two people on the ground anymore.
"It's only half of what you own me," he stated without looking at either of them.
The woman started to trembel more. "B-but...! Please, we'll pay back, I'll pay back just let him live...!"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 am

Odette frowned and then stepped forward, "I'll pay the remainder Michael, just let them go." She said quietly, she didn't even know how much it was but she wasn't a broke woman by any means. Her eyes flicked towards the two, she knew that if Michael thought he deserved the money he wouldn't hesitate on killing them.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 am

"T-thank you...." she whimperd, holding the man closer to her and not daring to look and see if Mike would agree on that. "A-and i'll pey more if it's still no-"
Before any of thme could blink, a knife had been buried deep inside her skull. "I told you it was none of you buisness," Mike mutterd.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 am

Odette's eyes widened in horror and she watched as the woman fell over dead, she just stared at her dead body with shock on her face. She bit her lip and then forced a calm expression on her face before she looked up at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am

He felt Odette's eyes on him, but didn't pay any attention to her while picking up the bag. "Something you want to say?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 am

She let out a dark laugh before she turned away and headed towards Angus, "No....not anymore." She said flatly before she mounted Angus. She tried not to think about the poor woman who she had just watched die in front of her, she had a feeling that Michael would kill the man anyway.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

Mike ignored her again and truned to see that the man had been aware of enough to see the ead woman, and who he was now trying to reach.
"You got until the end of the week, or else you're other sister gets it," he mutterd and turned to walk back to his own hourse.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:24 am

She bit her lip having overheard what he said and sighed, she didn't know what to do...but Michael was in a bad enough mood and it wouldn't do if she tried to intervene. She sighed....of course then again when had that ever stopped her? She urged Angus away from the area, she had a feeling Michael wasn't finished talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetup In The Woods   Meetup In The Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetup In The Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: The Woods-
Jump to: