One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Straw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Hannah was on her phone skyping with Ami, it had been a fairly good day, she had managed to escape to her second class without being noticed. She had needed to go get a drink and just as she was about to head to the drinking fountain, "Hannah, where were you? Have you been avoiding me or something?" Hannah winced and turned to face Tyler....this was swiftly becoming annoying. She sent another message to Ami before looking up at him, "So what if I am? I don't like being followed and you are just not getting a clue!" She snapped and glared at him as he neared her. "Why don't you like me Hannah? I thought we were friends." He said and brushed his hand along her shoulder. Hannah jerked and backed up, "Like I said, you fucking can't get a clue!" She looked down at her phone again and saw that Ami was telling her to punch him...Hannah generally never resorted to violence....but now, well now she actually wanted too. He reached for her again and Hannah punched him in the face before she took off. This was one of those times that she wished her lukemia wasn't so severe, she found herself leaning against the wall and winced as she heard him coming nearer towards where she was. She hurried and ducked into an unused classroom, she sent another few messages to Ami and bit her lip, she wished she could just run. After a few minutes she stepped out of the class and snuck back outside, she sighed and looked around she needed to be with more people. She bit her lip and debated about going back to her class, if she did he would no doubt be waiting for her there. "Looking for me?" Hannah whirled around and winced as Tyler grabbed her by the arm and held a hypodermic needle with his other hand. She didn't have time to react before he stabbed her arm with it, "Get off!" She whimpered and then sagged as he withdrew the needle, already her vision was dotting up. She stumbled away from him, "Whatcha...putz in mai arm?" She slurred and stared down at her phone....Ami..Ami would know what to do. She looked up to see Tyler approaching her, "Just a little something to keep you happy while I have my fun." He said, his words were echoing strangely inside her head. Hannah shook her head as she tried to clear it and then desperately started to run but it was hard to keep her footing. She stumbled a few times and then ran behind a building where she leaned against the wall. She tried sending messages to Ami, explaining what was going on and winced as she heard Tyler approach, "You can't hide forever." He said in a taunting voice. Hannah whimpered and turned to run again...this was hell.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm

(( Evil or Very Mad *is trying really hard not to break her comp in half*))

Two arms suddenly caught her from behind, and before she would ahve to to react or scream a string hand covered her mouth, but ina gnetle way before soemone whisperd in her ear. "Stay calm."
It sounded more like a demand and the person carefully sat her down and had her bakc leaning against the wall.
He then stepped aside a little and leaned agaisnt the wall beside the girl and waited. His arms crossed, expression unreadble as ever, expect for those eyes that could've killed if that had been possible.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Hannah's eyes widened when she was grabbed but she relaxed when she realkzed who it was she relaxed. She leaned against the wall and looked up through dazed eyes as Tyled arrived, "Oh so you have someone with you now?" Asked Tyler in a taunting goice as he neared them.
(I knowww D. ;3;)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 pm

"I'm in a really bad mood right now, so if you don't start using that little brain you're suppose to have inside your thick skull and leave, I willbreak you in half," Mike said flatly, meaning what he said. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Tyler blinked and then glared at Michael, "And why should I listen to you anyway?" He scoffed but there was a note of fear in his voice. Hannah blinked and had to press herself against the wall as she threatened to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 pm

His eyes got even darker if that wa spossible. This guy was only wasiting his time. "Are you deaf? You really wouldn't me to repeat myself," he growled and pushed himself of the wall, taking slow steps towards Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Tyler swallowed hard and nodded, "Fine, I'm moving, I'm moving." He said and cast one glance back at Hannah before he turned and left. Hannah slowly looked up at Michael once Tyler had left, "Hows dida youa finde mei?" She slurred as she tried talking.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Well that was disapointingly easy, I'll juts go and break his neck afterwards.
He turned around and bent dwon next to Hannah. "I didn't," replied blankly. "She did."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Hannah started crying then, "Ami....isa shew oki?" She asked as she looked up at him as best as she could, his face kept swimming in her vision so she looked down fighting off a wave of sickness.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 pm

"Of course she's ok, just worried sick," he sighend and lifted her up in his arms, calmly walking out of there. "We're gonna take you the hospital and see what that trash put into you. And you just need to stay calm, you're gonna be fine."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Hannah nodded and closed her eyes, the feeling of being moved wasn't helping her naseua at all. She was forcing heeself not to think about how close she had come to being...well who knew what exactly. "Thank....you." She breathed softly out...Michael had saved her...and Ami...Hannah hoped she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 pm

((girl why you worrying about me?! ;3; I'm fine bounce ))

Shortly after an ambulance had arrived and Mike ahd laid her down , completley ignoring all the question he was reciving. Hannah should be the one to tell them, especially since he didn't know the details. And he had some trash to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 pm

(I was just soo worried that you were worried ;3; )
Hannah tried to answer all the questions they threw at her and watched as Michael turned to leave, "M...Mikey, pleaise bei carefull." She whispered, she hadn't even called him that nickname.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm

((i'm fineee<333 just gald that you're ok now<3))

He didn't react to her calling him by thta nickname, ti did't matter right now anyway. He cast one glanced at over his shoulder, telling her she should know betetr than to worry about him of all people, and dissapeard aongst the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Hannah sighed and watched him leave, she slowly fell asleep as the docters moved her into the ambulance.
--
Tyler sat down watching as the ambulance pulled out of the parking lot, he cursed and tuened to go. Of course someone had interfered....he had even had a place all set up for her at his place.
(Only just found that out... :S)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm

((..............thatsonofa... D8< I'LLFUCKINGKILLHM!! I'm gonna by tickets and fly over there and bury him alive!!!!!!!))

"You're more desperate than you look," a voice said from behind. Befor Tyler could turn around or even react, Micheal coverd his mouth with a piece of cloth, his body getting paralyzed really quickly.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm

(Ahhh wifey, you have a job though :3)
Tyler grunted and jerked as his body started to shut down, he thrashed weakly in the man's grip. He couldn't believe what was going on...his body started to numb and then he couldn't feel anything.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Micheal let him go, and title dhis head in wonder as Tyler's body ht the ground. "Huh, guess I took the wrong one. But hey, this works better whan i think about it," he said to himself and grabbed his foot, and wordlessly started dragged him away.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Tyler groaned in pain as he watched himself get dragged, he felt pain as his head thudded against rocks. He was horrified, who the hell was this guy?
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:06 am

((.....wanna have Joey join? Twisted Evil ))

Once they reached abandoned alley, with no people in sight or close by he dropped Tyler, letting lay there while he looked for something. "Ah this takes me back. To when we stilllived on the street, runnign around and doing wahtever the hell we wanted. I miss thise times, no complications."
He was back at the guys side and kneelt down, staring straight into his eyes. "I still recall that one time Joe showed me one way to squeeze one's eyeballs out. I wonder if I still know how to do it."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:44 am

(Heck yes Twisted Evil )
"Well if you don't, I do.....and trust me I would love to practice on this piece of trash." Standing in the entrance of the alley was Joseph with his arms folded and a dark, cold look in his eyes as he studied Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:23 am

(( Twisted Evil muahahahahaha!!!))

Micke chuckled under his breath, his cold eyes never leaving the Tyler's terrified ones.
"Well, perhaps you'd like to demonstrate it for me once more? I did enjoy it quite a bit after all."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am

(WHY IS THIS MAKING ME SMILE??!! o-o)
Joseph pushed himself off the alley wall and made his way towards Michael and the piece of trash. Without saying anything he grabbed Tyler by the head and used his other hand to calmly push against his eyeball. He pushed so hard the eyeball popped under the pressure, Tyler let out a muffled cry of pain and his whole body thrashed. "Just like that." Joseph said and released the trash.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 am

((BECAUSE THE TRASH DESERVES IT!!! Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!))

Micheal titled his head. "Simple enough," he nodded and grabbed Tyler's head like Jospeh ahd, and then did the same thing as his twin had done with the other eye.
"Hmm... Too bad he only got two eyes. "
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 am

(YOU HAVE A POINT!!! Twisted Evil )
Joseph smirked, "It is a shame....so what should we do to this trash next?" He asked darkly as he roughly kicked Tyler in the stomach hard enough to break a few ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Straw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: