One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So You Must Be My Uncle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

So You Must Be My Uncle  Empty
PostSubject: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Aurora had decided to leave the Mansion for a little while, she needed some time to herself and she was still shaken up after that encounter with Joseph the night before. She wasn't entirely sure what Dimitri had meant when he had talked to Joseph but she had a feeling that she was his daughter. That didn't make any sense...she couldn't possibly be related to a killer, there had to be a mistake. She sat down on a stump and sighed, she was so confused...it was like everything she had ever known had in fact been a lie.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:02 pm

(ok here goes....... x3)

'15 down, 5 more to go,' the grown man thought boredly to himself as he read through the small paper in his hand while still choking the life of the poor man he held captured with the other hand. His victim was choking out sobbs and blood, still trying in vain to get away, as if he had a chance to survie this to begin with.
With a sigh, a loud snapp was heard before Micheal finally realised the man, letting the now lifeless and finally quiet body slump down to the ground and walk out from the dark alley casually. As always, acting like nothing of the sort ever happend with his never changing expression.
Puttign away the small list his ''oh so generous employee of a fan'' had given him, he growled quiwtly under his breath in irritation. To think he'd actually go this far for soemone elses sake... ugh, he didn't blame Joe for fiding him weak at the moment.
He coughed and quickly coverd his mouth before any blood would've splatterd out on the ground. Then again, he thought with another sigh. Alice was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Aurora looked up when she heard someone coughing nearby and frowned it sounded worse then a regular cough. Forgetting her own troubles she got up and followed the source, stifling a gasp when she saw her dad coughing she thought she saw red but she wasn't entirely sure. "Um...are you all right dad?" She asked slowly as she hesitantly approached him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Micheal blinked as he heard someone actually calling him 'dad', and very slowly turned to face the young blonde. As usuall, his expression stayed the same, blank and unreadable.
As his coughing finally let down though, his eye twitched as he suddenly understood the whole fuckign reason behind this woman thinking he was her father, and growled.
The fuck. Another one? For the love of all that is fucked up in their lifes....
Sadly, at the moment he wasn't in the mood to fuck with people's mind. Much.
"One step closer and I'll sell your organs to the witch doctor."
Hey, the guy did pay good.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Aurora blinked in surprise at that before she laughed a little bit, "Um ok? I just wanted to make sure you're all right." She said quietly as she backed up a little bit with her hands up in a placating gesture. "I am curious though uh why did you attack me last night? And why is Dimitri having you work for him?" She asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Mike rolled his eyes and snorted, the gears inside his head on fulldrive as he pieced it all togheter quickly.
So, Joey had still went on to try and make the council guy letting him off the deal, attacking this girl who apparnetly was close to him, who in turn must've had the bomb of knowing who ehr real father was and went currnetly throguh shock. Thus leading to him getting mistaken for Joey, AGAIN, and to clear things up, AGAIN.
Thank you bro, here's a fist to your face for the trouble.
"Someone attacks you and you want to make sure they're ok?" he repeated her words, annoyed with her and everything else around them.
I'm so gonna enjoy tearing the council guy's heart out one day. "The stupidity is clearly running in our blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Must Be My Uncle    So You Must Be My Uncle  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So You Must Be My Uncle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: