One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She's My Addiction

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

She's My Addiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:34 pm

(I loove their twisted relationship :3)
Joseph frowned and watched him for a moment, "All right then.....we'll leave Jim alone." He said finally, it was the first time he had ever relented on anything involving the kid but Joseph owed Michael that much.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:41 pm

(yeeeeeah me too 8D)

He stoped walking, staring disbeliivng at him. "Really now? What, had a change of heart too?" he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Joseph glared, "Hardly.....unless of course you want me to hurt Jim?" He demanded deathly calm as he spoke.
(sorry I have to go shopping with my mum soo BYE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm

((oki have fun<333 ^^))

He stayed wuite and glared back with the same dark expression. It was like staring back into a mirror. "....."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Joseph moved over, "I mean what I say, and we both know that I always make good on my threats." He said quietly, his eyes never leaving Michael's.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

His eyes stayed locked on his as well. He knew that... of course he knew.
"...we really should go separte ways..."
Those words left his mouth before he had tme to thnk about it, though hso expression stayed unchanged. Cold and noncaring.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Joseph just gave a fierce grin, "I still remember how that turned out last time." He said coldly before he turned to leave.
(o_o Joseph is being meeean)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:41 pm

(( Twisted Evil beacuse he probaly knows Michael can't be without him either...right? xD))

If there was something Michael hated, it was seeing Jospeh back as he walked away. As a child he always feared that it would happen one day, that Joseph would just turn around and leave him. What does he want now? Michael knows it'd be best to leave, but he still can't bring himself to do it. Too attached.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 pm

(muahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I mean *cough* XDD)
Joseph knew his brother well enough to know that he didn't want to ever be abandoned by him and so by giving him his back as he turned to leave was sure to upset him. "We're brothers Michael and brothers protect each other...right?" He asked as he glanced back at him
(ohh and if you could stay on for like another hour that would be awesome I finished something for you buut I have to wait for it to render and all that jazz)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

((Oooooooh sure i'll tyr to stay awake 8D eeeeeeeeeeep I wonder what it is! bounce bounce ))

"...depends on what you mean by 'protect'." Not that Michael was any better right? Right... WHy did he even care, he knew just as good as Jospeh that he'd awlasy choose to stay with him, no matter what he did.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Joseph smirked, "I guess you'll just have to find that out on your own." He said as he glanced back at him, they both knew that they could never abandon each other.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:01 pm

He closed his eyes and sighend. Again, why did he bother with whne he knew how it'd end? He was going nowhere without his twin, thta's just how things are suppose to be...
"Don't brake your yout toy yet," was all he said before walking the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Joseph smirked, "Oh I won't....I'm interested to see what you have in store for her." He admitted as he watched him leave.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 pm

((gaaah i'm such a suker for werid angsty/drama xDDDD soooooo... now what?^^))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm

(pmd ya XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's My Addiction   She's My Addiction - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's My Addiction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: Odette's Cottage-
Jump to: