One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talks with a Korso

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 am

Phoebus dismounted Achilles and tethered him to a nearby fence, today was a slow day for his patrol and he couldn't stop thinking about Odette. He knew that being with her was dangerous for both of them but the truth was.....he didn't really mind the fact that their whole relationship was dangerous to both of them. So long as he looked out for her, he was sure everything would work out somehow....
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 am

"S-sir please help!"
A little girl ran up to the captain,her knees all bruised up and her face wet with tears. "Please you gotta help my dad!" she cried hysteriaclly and started pull at his hand, pointing towards an dark and abandoned alley.

((>8D))
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:49 am

Phoebus looked down at the poor frightened gril and allowed himself to be led by her, "Perhaps you should stay behind, it isn't safe for you here." He protested, after all he couldn't guarentee her safety along with her father's, after all they could be outnumbered.,
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 am

She nodded, her eyes wide with fear and stayed behind.

Deep inside the dark alley a full grown amn around his 40 layed with his face against the ground, blood pouring out from his head, half awake, hallf unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 am

Phoebus hurried forward, scanning the area to see if his attackers were still around and couldn't see anyone before he bent down and checked the man's pulse. It was weak but there and Phoebus lifted the man up, he couldn't imagine who would dare attack a gril's father....it made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 am

"I'll pay...I'll pay you back... I'm promise...." the man mumbled, both awake and asleep, fear clearly heard in his voice.

"Don't worry captain, he'll survive," a dark voice said from the shadows. "Or esle he wouldn't even be breathing now."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am

Phoebus frowned and turned around towards where the voice had come from, "Whoever you are, show yourself!" He ordered, he was used to people obeying his orders after all he could be quite intimidating when he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 am

"Quite demanding aren't ya?"
MIchael stepped out from the shadows, standing a few feet behind the royal knight, hos face expresinoless as always. "But what esle to expect form the captain of the guards?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 am

Phoebus studied him and frowned, he looked familiar.....and then understanding dawned "Korso.....so you've come back into town then. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't have you arrested." He demanded as he glared at him. This was the man whose brother had taken Odette....and he had no doubt that he had aided his brother with hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 am

The man gave Phoebus a bored look. "Wellwhat's stopping you?" he mocked and gave the man on the knigths back a look. "If you wnat that guy to survive I'd suggest you try and catch me afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 am

Phoebus sighed, knowing he was correct and sifted the man around before backing out of the alleyway without turning around, he knew it was never a good idea to turn your back on a trained killer like him. Once he was out into the open, he managed to hand the man over to another knight who left with the girl as well. He then turned and reentered the alleyway with his sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 am

"You do know that the guy you just saved is a slave trader right?" MIchale said calmy, appearing behind him. "And a kidnpaper."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:23 am

Phoebus sighed, "He'll recieve justice, that doesn't answer my question of why you're here though." He said darkly.
(sorry on phone)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 am

(it's alright Wink )

Michael snorted and walked around him slowly, though he didn't bother looking at him. "Justice? Ha, there is no such thing as justice."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:27 am

Phoebus kept turning so he could keep an eye on him, "Why do you say that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 am

Micheal stopped his movements, right infront of the knight. "Beacuse Captain," he spoke lowly. "I live in the reality, not in my own world were the rest likes to pretend everythings is fine."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 am

Phoebus shook his head, "That still doesn't explain why I shouldn't arrest you." He said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 am

He chuchkled darkly and took a step back. "Well? What are you waiting for then?" he mocked. "Oh by the way, how is the girl doing? I bet she's making you happy."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 am

Phoebus's expression darkened, "Don't talk about Odette." He growled as he stepped closer towards the man with his sword leveled at him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 am

It was if MIchael didn't even notice the sword aimed at him and keept looking amused. "What? I'm allowed to tlak about anything that I alrady had a taste off."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 am

Before he even knew what he was doing Phoebus punched him in the face and glared down at him, "Don't ever think of touching her!" He yelled, his full anger showing itself
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 am

MIchael chuckled and spit out the blood from his mouth, not really feeling anything after the hard punch. "I won't need too," he smirked tiwsted. "She's the one who wanted it."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Phoebus felt his anger keep rising, "I doubt that." He growled darkly as he sneered down at the man in front of him, he couldn't believe that Odette would do anything with this man.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

"Trust me, I did too," he mutterd, now looking all bored again. "So I'd love to stay and chat but I've got more buisness to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Phoebus frowned, "Sir I'm afraid I can't allow that....as a wanted criminal you are coming with me." He said firmly as he tightened his hold on his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talks with a Korso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talks with a Korso   Talks with a Korso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talks with a Korso
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: