One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping A Friend

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:07 am

Joseph led the way to the hideout and after smoothly dismounting led the way inside. He still had a headache and he was now craving a drink.
--
Odette was sleeping fitfully....her dreams of the man were vivid and she awoke with a cry. She blinked a few times, she was slightly out of it and lay back down trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:55 am

"Hey, hey old man," Esme whined while walking beside Joseph. "I know you can hear me, so don't bother trying to ignore me, that's near impossible. You better have lots of alcohol cuase I need a drink too."

--

"It's ok, that man gone and won't hurt you again."
Michael was stead in his armchair beside the couch with an empty look.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 am

Joseph stopped so he could stare at her, "The last thing we need is to have you drunk." He said flatly as he stared at her with growing irritation.
--
Odette sighed shakily, "Yeah....I know.". She said quietly, somehow she had a feeling that Michael had been the one to save her from being raped.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 am

"It's not easy getting me drunk," she smirked and crossed her arms. "I could out drink both you and your clone any day!"

--

He glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "How's your wond?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 am

Joseph laughed darkly, "I'd like to see you try." He said as he matched her pose with his own. Honestly the woman was definitely getting on his nerves.....he was forcing himself not to lash out at her.
--
Odette bit her lip, "Its just sore.....but I guess that's normal huh?" She asked with a little laugh.
(just had a thought......Michael/Odette and Esme/Joseph.......muahahahahaha XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:47 am

((....ya mind reader! xDD))

Esme just grinned playfully. "Is that a callenge old man?" she taunted. "Beacuse if it is, then I'll accpet.~"

---

"You're taking things better than any normal person would," Mike stated. "Guess that's only good though, yu'll be better in no time."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:51 am

(whoohoo *high-fives you*)
Joseph rolled his eyes, "After you're done taking care of Odette, then we'll see who can outdrink who." He said smugly. He was determined to win after all, there was no way he was losing to her.
--
Odette sighed out, "Yeah well I'm not normal, too boring, and I hope so....I hate being cooped up in a bed with nothing to do." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:56 am

((xD *high-fives*))

"Oh rgiht Oddie need me!" she gapsed and psuhed past him. "And your on old man! Don't cry when you lose!"

Michale chuckled clightly. "That, I can understand," he agreed on. "Well, I'm gonna get something to eat, you should just try and get some mo-"
The door was suddely kicked open.
"Oddie! are you ok?! Don't worry I'm here now!"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:00 am

Joseph rolled his eyes and followed after her, he exchanged a look with Michael behind Esmeralda's back and headed off to find a drink. "Last time I do something like this." He muttered.
--
Odette had understandably jerked when the door was kicked open and then winced in pain, "Esme....next time use the handle." She said as she lay back down. She was happy to see her friend though, it made her feel better that Joseph had actually gone and rescued her.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 am

Esme was at ehr friends side the next second, asking ehr if she was aliright, where she was hurt, if the twins ahd touched her in any bad way and how sorry she was she didn't stop Phoebus, all the while casting dark, hatefull glares at Michael.

Mke raised his eyebrow at the gypsy. "WHy don't you have any normal firends?" he mutterd to Odette, ignoring the glares from Esme.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:09 am

(muahahaha ohh Mikey x3)
Joseph snorted as he glanced over at where Esmeralda was fussing over Odette and glaring at Michael, a little chuckle escaped him as he saw Michael's reaction to the gypsy.
--
Odette tried to answer all of Esme's questions and then when Michael asked that, she started to smile. "Like I said before, normal is boring." She muttered back. Besides she liked Esme...in some ways she thought of her as the sister she never had.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 am

((d'aaaaw Oddie :'D ))

Esme stck her toung out at Michael and then tried to hold herself back from glopmping Odette. "Yeah, normal is always boring. Besides, it's not like you guys could say anything about that anyway," she stated.

Michael sighend and leaned back in his chair. "You've got a point there...."
He studied her for a moment. "Ah, now I remember you. You're the one I grabbed from the streets. You sure haven't changed a bit."

Esme gave him the finger.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

Joseph snorted as he observed them and shook his head before he took a drink, some things never change
--
Odette rolled her eyes, "I knew that had to be why you recognized her....Esme managed to sneak out though huh?" She asked with a smirk of her own.
(muahahaha *loving this*)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 am

(mehehehe *is loving this as well*)

Michael shot his twin a knowing look. "Yeah. Wonder how that happend. My client sure got upseat when he never got his toy," he said blankly, making Esme grimace in disgust.

"Let's just say your brother is weak for beat up gilrs bleeding all over the place," she glared.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 am

Joseph rolled his eyes, "Hey at least we didn't have to put up with her mouthiness after that." He pointed out just as blankly.
--
Odette sighed and then cleared her throat, "I have a feeling we could carry this conversation all night long....but I really don't want to be in a bed longer then I have to be." She said.
(teehee XD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am

"You were the only one who had to put up wiht that," Mike stated. "I was lucky enough to hand her over to you."

Esme pouted and stayed close to her friend, planning on how to kill them both slowly while they slept.
"I'm rather hungry," she said after her stomach groaled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 am

Joseph sighed and then looked over at Esme, "I'm sure we have food around here somewhere right Michael?" He asked as he took another sip of his drink.
--
Odette winced when Esmeralda's stomach growled, if she could stand on her own she would make her something....but she was kinda stuck. She sighed and closed her eyes as her stomach sent another stabbing pain through her, she refused to show the fact that she was hurting though and eventually opened her eyes again.

Last edited by Odette on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:45 am

"Yeah somewhere, I'm sure," Mike mutterd, not really caring at the moment. If she was hungry then she'd hve to get something to eat by herself.

"FIne then I'll make something!" Esme said determinded and jumped off the couch. "Hey old man! Show me where you keep all the food!"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 am

Joseph inwardly groaned and then got up to show her where the pantry was (ooc here, would they have a fridge??), he still wondered if there was anything still there that was edible.
--
Odette watched Esme leave with a small smile on her face, she was grateful she was here. She moved herself up a little bit so she could sit up and at least be better able to see how things were going.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 am

((uh... let's say they have x3 easier for us xP))

"Don't be like that old man, soon me and Oddie will be out of your life and you can keep your clone to yourself," she giggled and looked over his shoulder. She just rememberd she was a terrible cook.... she could always poisin the twins. Hehe.

"Youshould lie down," Mike told Odette, staring out the window with a tired look. "Better for you wound. And don't worry about the gypsy, Joseph would've killed her already if he wanted to."
Mike knew Joe would galdy shut her up, but he was trying to not to.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:04 am

Joseph glared at her, "You don't know what you're talking about." He growled as he folded his arms and studied her darkly.
--
Odette sighed and lay back down reluctantly, "Am I that transparent?" She asked, wondering how Michael always seemed to know what it was she was thinking about or worried about.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

"Yeeeeeah I egt that alot," she waved him off an dlooked through the food thye had. Not much t choose from... ah well. "I got this weird feeling that your jealos or something," she laughed et herself. "Haa, I mus more hungry thna I thought... hye do you ahve some wine???"

Michael smirked. "You jusy noticed that now? Anyone could read you like an open book." he chuckled.

((I gotta go for a while >.< see ya later<3))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 am

(darn okie :3)
Joseph sighed, "Yeah some red wine I think....I suppose you want that?" He asked as he folded his arms to survey her.
--
Odette made a face, "Oh great....one more thing I need to work on. I suppose I can always work on my poker face." She muttered as she tried to think of ways to do that exactly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:02 pm

(hi, i'll be on and off, still have things to do... sorry Sad ))

"Red wine? Yes please," she grinned and opened a bottle, not bothering gettign a glass and gulped it down.

---

"I doubt that would help you, but try if you want," Mike couldn't help but tease her a little.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:07 pm

(okie doke and *sniff*)
Joseph grabbed the bottle from her, "Disgusting." He muttered, he would probably have to sterilize the bottle now. The mere thought made him grimace and he held the bottle away from her at arms length.
--
Odette stuck her tongue out at him, "Well I can try....at least it would give me something to do." She said as she rolled her eyes.
(muahahaha *oh geez I love writing these two XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping A Friend   Helping A Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping A Friend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: Joseph and Michael's Hideout-
Jump to: