One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Nephew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 am

Joseph made his way into town on his powerful steed and smirked as right ahead of him he saw his nephew. He dismounted his horse and guided him to a place to be tehtered before following him.
(soo not getting weird ideas...ohh and uh Jim won't notice he's being followed just ye Wink
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 am

((Alrgiht then^^ by the way, when is this taking place? o3o))

Jim sighend, rubbing his neck tiredly. ANother long pointless night with nothign but yelling and stuff breaking. He really couldn't wait until he could afford to live on his own... The nly thing he ever does is fight with his mother...
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 am

(hmm I wanna say sometime after Joseph and Michael return Wink)
Joseph watched the boy from his distance and smirked, he highly doubted the young boy would remember him that much. He came up from behind and without saying anything managed to shove into an alleyway. "So how is my dear nephew these days?" He asked and pushed his hood back to reveal his features.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 am

((xD oh god Jim is gonan freak out... AGAIN))

"Hye what the fuc-?!" Jim froze as the man revled himself and at first he though he was having a nightmre again.
Dad..? No... there's something diffrent...
"J..Joseph?" he chocked out and pressed himself into the wall. "The hell.? But she killed you!"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 am

Joseph smirked, "So you do remember her? I always did say you were obsessed with her, something else we both have in common." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:56 am

He glared and psuhed the larger man away so eh ahd room to move. "I'm nothing like you... and no I didn't remember her until she told me herself. And I'm not plannignon kidnapping her and lock her up in my basement," he snorted.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 am

Joseph laughed darkly, "Well of course not, though it was fun to do that to her.....you don't remember but you had to stab her multiple times. Of course you tried to fight back but it was all for nothing. Makes me so happy to be able to pay her a visit and return the favor don't you think?" He asked with a cruel laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 am

Jim eye's flared up and grabbed the man's collar and rouhgly pushed himup against the wall. "You stay the fuck away from her!" he roared. "Neither you or dad will touch her!"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am

Joseph smirked, "Just like I told my brother and what do you mean Michael? Is there something he's been doing that I wasn't made aware of?" He asked with both interest and some surprise, after all his brother had always claimed to hate Odette.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:18 am

Jim looked confsued for a second, but then relaised that Joseph might not now what Odette had told Jim... He smirked himself then. "What, I thoguhg you guys shared everyhting? Has he been keeping secrets from you as well?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am

Joseph glared at Jim and shoved him away from him, "Either you tell me now or I'll beat it out of you." He growled as he sneered down at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 am

Jim agve him a smug look and shrugged. "I don't knoe the details, why don't you ask your brother dearest instead? I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you what he and your little toy does. Beacuse that's what she is to you right? Just a toy, so what's the big deal."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 am

Joseph's eyes narrowed into slits and then he punched Jim in the face before he grabbed him by his shirt and hoisted him up so they could look at each other eye to eye. "You better not be lying to me kid otherwise I'll make all the beatings you've had in your life look like child's play." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 am

Jim grithed his teeth and glared straight baak at his uncle. He knew he was no match against him, even if Jim went crazy... Even so, Jim wasalways stupid when it came this sort of thing. Especially when he knew he could make the other lose it. "Getting rusty dear uncle?" he sneerd. "You're not as scary as before," he chuckled, spitting the blood from his mout at the larger mans face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 am

Without thinking twice about it Joseph punched him in the face again and again, "And you're nothing but a pathetic scrawny little kid...I don't know what your father sees in you." He said and then shoved him to the ground where he started to kick him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

He grunted in pain and tried to shove the other away., but had barely time to even catch his breath he was repetadly kicked in the stomach. Still thoguh, he kept smirking up at the man whener he could. "Guess he's searching for a replacment for you then."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 am

Joseph picked him up and slammed him against the wall, "What's that supposed to mean?" He growled, he didn't care if he seriously injured Jim then, all he cared about was getting the answers out of the little brat.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

He swore under his breaht, feeling something crack as he was ocne again slammed against the wall. "The fuck do you think I mean? Are you worried about your toy or your clone leaving you?" he hissed. "Fuckin.. sickos..." he grunted in pain.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 am

(sorry was making the icons....buut I think I might be remaking them....XDD)
Joseph smirked as an idea came to mind, "Well if you won't tell me.....then maybe she will." He said with a little laugh before he dropped him onto the ground and turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 am

((that's alrigth<33 ooh I like them 8D))

He slid down to the ground, trying to catch his breath. "Stay... away from her... you freak.." he coughed and stumbled back up on his feet. "WHy are you so freaking obsessed with her?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 am

Joseph laughed, "For me.....I just want to break her and make her completely mine." He said with a dark twisted smile and then he glanced back at Jim, "Perhaps in that respect, Michael and I both are after her." He said with a thoughtful look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:19 am

Jim opened his mouth before thinking. "Then he got to her before you."
He pushed himself off of the wall and tried to walk normally. "Why are you back anyway? It can't only be beacuse of her would it..?"

Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am

Joseph raised an eyebrow before he turned back around and slammed Jim into the wall, "For your sake, you better hope he didn't.....and that is one of my main reasons for coming back. After all, I am just planning on having my way with her and then killing her...nice plan don't you think?" He asked with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 am

He glared darkly at him, not bothering to sturggle this time. "If you're so worrid about MIcahel touching her, thne why then hell don't you jus get rid of him? You have no problem with that, you partically live for taking lifes no matter who it is."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:31 am

He laughed, "Nice try kid but I'm not going to kill Michael, no matter how much you'd like me too." He said with a sneer before he punched him again. He let him fall to the ground once again before he turned around, "Although now it appears I have another reason to visit him." He said and kicked Jim in the stomach once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Nephew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Nephew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: