One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Nephew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 am

"Fuck..." he breathed and rose to his feet again. "What, you gonna fight over your 'toy' now?" he taunted ad limped after him ."Yeah, mess with her and you'll have the whole fucking royal army on your asses," he mutterd. At least captain Doofus was good thing for something.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 am

Joseph glanced over at him and shoved him back down, "I've been doing this kind of thing all my life....you really think Michael and I are stupid enough to get caught?" He demanded.
(ooc technically Joseph, Mikey was the one who saved your ass...<<>>)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 am

((lol xD Joey doesn't like the thought of his lil bro saving him x3))

"You almost were once, that's why the both of you left and vanished," he snrled, still recalling the day when the guards had showed up at his home, demanding to know where his father was. That had ben th happiest day of his life... when he realised Michael was gone.

((sorry, I gtg for a while >.< I'll try to egt back on as soonas I can^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 am

(okie dokies and yhuup Joseph hates that XDD)
Joseph smirked, "Almost is the key word in that phrase though, isn't it?" He asked with a sneer as he turned to glare down at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 am

(Ooc and I HAVE FIXED THE ICONS!!! :3)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:14 pm

((YAY! good job on them hon<333^^))

The teen snorted. "Seems like you two are nothing without eachother," he taunted and stood up. "...where is he... anyway..." he asked, trying to hide his worry.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:23 pm

(thanks :3)
Joseph glanced back, "I think he's waiting for you....but then I don't really care what he does to you. Though I'm sure the welcome back will make those wounds hurt a lot more." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm

He glared darkly at Joseph back. "Touch her and you'll regret it," he groaled before psuhing past the bigger man and back out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm

He laughed darkly watching him leave, "We'll see about that." He said with a smirk before he turned to leave.
(I AM SOO SORRY I COMPLETELY SPACED!!! I'm kinda eding at the moment and I totally got carried away I'm soo sorry DX)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:58 pm

(it' ok I understand, it happens to me alot all the time<333 no worries Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Nephew   Meeting the Nephew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Nephew
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: