One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Up With A Captain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Meet Up With A Captain  Empty
PostSubject: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 pm

(Ooc I may have work all day tommorow which is why I'm posting this now just in case Wink)
Odette entered the tavern with Jim and looked around, her hand tightened on Jim's when she recognized Phoebus in the tavern. She wondered what he was doing there.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Phoebus looked around when he felt a pair of eyes on him and frowned when he recognized Odette and that kid Jim. His eyes narrowed even more as he noticed that she had been injured....again. He got up and made his way towards them, "Why is it whenever I run into you, you're always injured?" He asked Odette with concern as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:54 am

((alrighty<33))

As soon as the teen noticed the captain, in his tavern of all places, he cursed silenty to himself. Why does he only shws uo when he's not needed? And for making things even better, they both kind ahated eachother. Great.
"None of your worries Captain," he snarled and gently wrapped ana rm around Odette's shoulder, leading her up to the stairs where thye ket spare rooms.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 am

Odette was so stunned at Jim's reaction that she didn't protest, she lightly squeezed his hand though. "Thank you Jim." She whispered.

Last edited by Odette on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoebus

Phoebus

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:49 am

Phoebus watched them leave and felt....confused then again Odette always made him feel that way, he sighed and then sat back down. He wasn't sure why but he felt that something major must have happened...he hoped she was all right.
(I may not have work until Tuesday which is a plus :3)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:09 am

((oh yay Very Happy too bad I might be really busy next week^^; ))

"Don't mention it..." he smiled slightly and walked inside a room. He motioned for to sit on the bed and closed to the door before looking around for bandages and oniment.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:15 am

Odette sat down on the bed and sighed slightly , she wasn't exactly how Phoebus would react if he knew who was back and why....she forced those thoughts to the back of her mind. She was still trying to get over the shock of both Michael and Joseph being back....out of all the people they had to know.......why were they after her??
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:19 am

((is Phoebus still gonna talk to them?^^))

"Here, let me have a look at your face," Jim mutterd as he sat dwo beside her, ointment in hand.
Just great, he was already hated enoguh as it was in this town, and now the reats of his little family had decided to come back. If only he ahd left before... then he wouldn't have to deal with this again.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:27 am

(yeah after we're done getting bandaged and everything XD)
Odette turned her face towards him and frowned when she saw the conflicted look in his eyes, she leaned over and lightly touched his hand. "Jim.....don't worry we'll figure this out...together." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:31 am

((alright^^))

He looked down at their hands before removing his. "Right..." he mumbled, not sounding convinced. Why bother... they both knew it was almost right down impossible for any escape. And killing them would be stupid, since the both would be dead before even trying.

((sorry, but now I ahve to leave again Dx talk to you later hon<333))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:43 am

(OKIE BYE!!! <3333333)
Odette frowned and looked down, "If only there was someway that we could both escape." She said quietly as her hands twisted in her lap, she was scared for both of them..
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:34 pm

"If i escape, thne waht about the others we care about?" he said lowly, not looking at her. "They have a life here, escaping would be selfish and putting them in even more danger..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Odette looked down, "I know......I guess we'll always have to be on guard so that way our friends won't get hurt." She said quietly. She knew that she would never have forgiven herself for abandoning her friends anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 pm

"We'll figure somethign out, just like you said," attempted to smile but it was cleary it was a forced one. He cupped her cheek gently and turned her towards him. "Hold still now, you're face is really messed up," he joked and put some oinment on her bruise.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 pm

She rolled her eyes and then waited for him to finish putting the ointment on her, she sighed and met his eyes. "Again thank you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 pm

He stared bakc into her eyes but quikcly looked away. "For what?" he mutterd and put the oinment down when he finished. "I didn't do shit..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

She grabbed his arm gently and turned him to look at her, "You've helped me out so far.....it really means a lot to me." She said gratefully and then kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 pm

((stop making me like this couple!!! xDDDD you're doing this on purpose aren't ya? xP))

"Don't..." he murmuerd and held her hand, keeping it on his arm. He looked at her with sad and slghtly confused eyes. "Don't that..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:30 pm

(o_o I would never XDD <<>> well I might XD)
Odette looked down feeling upset that she had upset him again, "I'm sorry.....I didn't mean to confuse you." She said quietly and apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

(HA! I knew it..... x3 Now don't blame me if jim does something stupid Rolling Eyes ))

"Way too late for that," he chuchkled and let go of her hand. He didn't know what he exactly he felt for this woman. It wans't love, that he was sure off... But then what was it?
"Stop looking so upseat over everything, you're prettier when you smile."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 pm

(XDD ofc that's what I'm counting on x3)
Odette laughed and shook her head, "And you're much more handsome when you smile." She said lightly back and then winced as her ribs ached from the simple gesture of laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:44 pm

((......x3 FINE THEN! Dx (xD) ))

He frowned in concern when she winced, a look of pain on her face. He softly put a hand on her shoulder, unintentionally making their faces almost touch due t how close they were sitting on thr bed. "Easy there," he said gently and caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 pm

(*-* *just smiles goofily at her screen* XD)
Odette slowly looked up at him, "I'm ok....could you get get me some of those bandages though I think two of my ribs are cracked." She said quietly, knowing the pain well enough to know she was correct.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:51 pm

"...sure..." he mubled, taking his time before pulling back and get up to get it.
Not good Jim... Control yourself... he kept telling himself.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Odette frowned, she wondered what was going on in his head but didn't ask out loud after all it wasn't her business. She accepted the bandages from him with a small smile and then coughed, "Um...I'm going to need to undress in order to bandage myself." She pointed out with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Up With A Captain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: The Tavern-
Jump to: