One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Up With A Captain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:00 pm

He stared at her. "Yeah, smart saying that to a teenager who's still got to deal with crazy hormones," he said flatly. "Fine I'll wait putside then," he sighend and rubbed his neck, about to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 pm

She shook her head, "Well what do you want me to say?" She asked as she got up, "I mean there are only so many ways one can say that without mentioning that little fact.' She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 pm

"Ok ok I get it I'm leaving!" he said hurridelya and turned to the door.

((ahah he's feeling aaaaaawkward xD))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:15 pm

She watched him leave with a confused expression on her face before she shrugged and turned around, "Its like I'm always saying....some males are really weird." She muttered. She undid the straps on the back of her gown which wasn't an easy feat and then let her dress pool to the floor leaving her naked. She sighed and glanced down at her injury, it looked worse then how it really was, she took her bandages and started to wrap them around her ribs and tightly secured the bandages. She had more then enough practice to know when it was secure enough and then slipped her dress back on. She sighed as she tried to work with the straps at the back, it was so much more difficult now that she didn't have complete mobility.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 pm

"You done yet?" he asked form outside the door, already being restless and bored out of his mind. "Or do you need help?" he offerd, alghough he wasn''t expecting her let him in.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 pm

She sighed, "I might need some help lacing up the straps in the back.....would you be ok with helping me?" She asked almost timidly of course that would mean he would see the faded whip marks on her back but then.....she did need the help.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:29 pm

He hesitaed before opening the door. He froze for a moment seeing her back, but quikcly shoke it off and wlaked up to her. He carefully laced up her dress and took a step bakc when he was done. Thsoe marks were almost like his own...
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:30 pm

"Thanks." She whispered quietly and turned to look at him, frowning when she saw his expression "Are you all right?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

"I'm not like those two..." he mumbled to himself with his head lowerd. "I'm nothing like those two..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Odette frowned and lightly touched his hand with hers, "Of course you're not like those two Jim....don't even think for one moment that you are like them. You're not.....you...you are amazing and you're one of the few people I can trust completely." She said quietly as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 pm

This time he didn't remove his ahnd when she touched him, but instead let it travel up her arm, until stopped her neck. "Then why..." he breathed, suddely in her face. "..do I enjoy hurting other so much? Watching them suffer, hearing them scream, smell their blood..."
His eyes, now cold met hers. "..seeing those scars on you?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Odette took his hand with both of hers, "Jim......you're not a killer ok please." She begged as she stared at him with a worried expression. She knew she could handle herself if he attacked her but she didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 pm

"The fuck do you know?" he said darkly, but still rather calm. Almost to calm. "You do know what Michael mad me do right? If what you told me about meeting you before, thne you know..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:57 pm

She took a breath, "You're not like them......you are the one who tried to save my life when we both younger. I still know that that little kid is still there.....please don't ever give up on yourself." She begged.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:03 pm

For some reason that only made him more angry. He couldn't stand it when people thought him to be something he was not. "You don't me Odette," he whsioerd harshly and grabbed her cheek tightly. "That bouy you're talking about died a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:11 pm

She whimpered but met his gaze with her own, "Then why have you helped me?" She asked quietly as she stared at him evenly.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:15 pm

He chcuckled. "I don't know." he said flatly and let go. "I don't fukcing know. Maybe I like you, or maybe I'm just after what all the other men are!"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:18 pm

She stared at him with disgust, "For a moment I thought you might be different from all those other men." She said darkly before she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm

He slammed her against the wall before she reached the door, grabbing her arms and pressing them above her head. "Perhaps I am, but you sure didn't mind Michael being like that huh?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 pm

She made a noise of pain when he slammed her against the wall and turned her head away from him as she glared at the floor, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of looking at him. "Get your hands off me." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 pm

He snorted when she refused to look at him and roughly grabbed her face, turning ehr face towards his. "What's wrong? I'm treaingly you to nicely?" he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 pm

She sighed, "On the contrary." She said in a bored tone of voice, she met his gaze with her own, "Now if you don't mind letting me go? You see as flattered as I am by your attempts to scare me....well you're just not doing a good enough job." She said faltly.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 pm

"...I'm not trying to scare you Odette," he let his hand slide down form her arms and stopped at her shoudlers. "....." he backed away, gicing her one last look before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

She wondered at why he had even gone to so much trouble then...she frowned and started to follow after him only to stop as her ribs all but screamed at her. She stared down at herself confused as she felt her vision dot up, "Not good." She whispered seconds before she fell over unconscious.
(err don't ask XDD)
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 pm

(lol ok then xD)
hearign a thuf behind him, he looked oevr his shoulder stared shocked at Odette laying uncounsios on the floor. "... I wans't that roguh was I?!" he burt out and knelled down beisde her. He took a claming breath before lifting ehr up, ignoring the pain in his wounds and lay her down on the bed.
....just what the hell am I trying to do?

(sorry but can we take a break here for now?^^; i can barely keep up with all the roleplaying right now x'D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Up With A Captain    Meet Up With A Captain  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Up With A Captain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: The Tavern-
Jump to: