One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As you sow, so you shall reap

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

As you sow, so you shall reap Empty
PostSubject: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:30 am

((gotta stop stealing other stories titles O_o))

Finally reaching his place, MIchale dismounted the steed and led it back into the stall, where he lifted Odette and carfeully placed her on the ground. He turne dhis back on her, walking inside his house. If she wnated to follow him or take this chnage to escape, he'd let her deicde. He was too tired to care.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 am

Odette debated for a moment before she followed him into his home, she knew she should be scared but she wasn't. The memory of him teaching her how to use a knife came back to mind and Odette wondered even more about him.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 am

Feeling more than hearing her follow after him he left the door open for her to come in. The place was full of dust after not beeing here for so long. How many years has it been, 6-7? Well whatever, at the moment is the only place quiet.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 am

Odette looked around the room but wisely chose to keep her comments to herself, after all he had saved her life. She was on his turf now and she wasn't going to get him angry....at least not if she could help it.
(suddenly shy now....ouo XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:44 am

((we both are...... xD))

MIchael suddenly appeard behind her, giving her a hard look. He roughly handed her a towel beofre walking past her. "Get yourself cleaned up, the shower's over there."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

(muahahaha oh dear x3)
Odette accepted the towel and then left to use the shower, she was grateful for the chancd to scrub herself clean and get as much of that man off of her. After she showered, she frowned as she studied her dress....Phoebus was not going to be happy with her. She twisted the ring on her finger and then got the dress back on, true it was torn but at least it would cover more then the towel.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:54 am

(*cough* i feel so dirty... x'D)

"So the captain manned up and proposed huh?" Michael asked casually leanign agsint the door to the shower, his gaze staring empty ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 pm

(sorry was in the shower too XDD and eep Mikey is a perv XDD jk we love you Mikey :3)
Odette forced herself not to whirl around and instead glanced over at him, "Two days ago." She said quietly and shook her head, "I don't think he knows what he's getting himself into though." She said with a weak attempt at humor.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm

((haha that's ok<333 and lol he's a man -___- they are all pervs Dx /SHOT/ though this wans't Mikey's intetion x'D))

Mike kept his gaze forward, seeming unitressted and bored with the topic. hough he couldn't help but think back when he himself propased to someone... how stupid he ad been, thinking he could live a normal life.
"No one knows what they're getting themself itno when it comes to marriges," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Odette frowned, "Yeah well, I think Phoebus jumped the proposal...what with Joseph..." She trailed off awkwardly and cleared her throat. "Anyway, thank you for allowing me to use your shower." She said softly.
(Odette is soo awkward right now XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

((i'd be too xP and Mike's just standing there like nothing x'D))

He snorted and turned his head towards her, his face still expresionless as ever. "Men tends to that when they want something badly for themself, the captain's no exception."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 pm

(at least he didn't react to the other statement...phew XDD)
Odette looked down and nodded, "Yeah I guess you're right....how did you find me?" She asked, referring to when she was being raped. She had been sure no one would be able to save her....and yet Michael had.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:26 pm

(ha why would he? It's something compelty naturaly to him after all Razz )

"Find you?" he mutterd and raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't looking for anyone, just wnate dsome peace and quiet and I was unlucky enought to come across you. Geez, is there any time you don't need saving?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 pm

She rolled her eyes, though she was starting to wonder about that herself, "Just because you've had to help me twice, doesn't mean that I need saving all the time." She argued as she folded her arms.
(they remind me of an old married couple XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 pm

(lol same here xDDD))

he gave her a loock that said 'yeah sure', clearly not beliving ehr words. "all your wounds tells a whole diffrnet story though," eh stated, looking over her body.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Odette frowned, "So I've had a few run in's....I always get out of them." She said simply and hating the way how his stare made her feel even more....well inadaquate. Why did he even care??! She wondered but she didn't dare voice her thoughts aloud, though honestly it was confusing to her.
(muahahaha *not having vivid images right now*.....nope XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

(.....*can't help by having that just beaucse you mentinod it* GAH!! xD)

His eyes moved up her body and stopped at her face. He didn't dislike the wounds or scars on her body, in fact he prefferd seeing it on someone instead of a pure, clean and untocuhed skin.
Without a word he pushed himself o the door, but didn't walk out of the room,a nd instead walked towards her.

((*hides* O_o))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:51 pm

(ohhhh *excited now* XDD)
Odette watched him approach her and steeled herself not to react as he neared her, she studied him with an unreadable look on her face. He reminded her of a tiger....one whose danger just hinted under the surface, she supposed that was one reason why she was drawn to him.
(*eating popcorn*)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm

((.....I love tigers o3o))

MIchael noticed her discomfort, yet still she didn't try to move away or utter a sound of protest. Why was she drawn to him off all people?
He stopped when he reached and placed his hands over the wound on her stomach. It was in a pretty bad shape, reopend and all. "...are you still hurting?" he asked suddnely, refferimg to the rape.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

(muhahahaha good *-*)
Odette almost flinched, "Only a little bit." She said quietly though the pain from the wound on her stomach was worse then her lower regions. It felt odd having his hands on her stomach....but not bad, why did he make her so confused??
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:09 pm

((gaaaaaaaaaah I'm so shy and awkward riight now sorryyyyyyyyy x'DDD))

He huffed and reached for another towel behind him. Kneeling dow to get a better view of her wound, he gently and carefully started to clean it, wiping off the blood.
He was starting to feel angyr again at the man. But why? He thoguht he'd come over that fear of his... thoguht the nightmares still apeard form time to time. He really was weak in the end...
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 pm

(....o_o holy....he's being gentle with her....awwwww you're making me ship them even more now!! XDDD)
Odette was surprised at how gentle he was being with her, true it still hurt but not as bad it could be. She didn't trust herself to say anything so she kept quiet but she was filing this memory away.
(*dances happily* XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 pm

((yeah even I'm surprsied O__o well.... even psycopaths have their moment x'D AND HEY! you're engaed now >.< xD))

When the finsihed cleaning the wound, he simple dropped the towel onto te wet floor, but did not stood back. His eyes where still lookig at the wound, but he did not see it... It was as if he wans't even there anymore....
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 pm

(shhhh XDD)
She wondered why he was staring at her stomach with such an intense look but she had a feeling he wasn't seeing the wound at all. "Michael?" She whispered quietly as she stared at him with some worry.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Getting out of his trance, he blinked once before getting back up on his feet, ignring his now half soaked pants. "Leave when you're done," he mutterd glancing down at the floor and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As you sow, so you shall reap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Michael's Place-
Jump to: