One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As you sow, so you shall reap

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

(and let you leave like that....heck noi XDD)
Odette reached out and touched his arm, "For what its worth I appreciate what you did....even if you didn't do it for me.' She said quietly.
(half-soaked pants.....o//o yeeah not thinking bad thoughts nope XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:38 pm

((*cough*I knew you'd reatc like that >8D))

"Stop waisting you breath on reminding me, you already told me," he snarled, gorwing irritaed of being thanked for something. "I just hate those kind of people..." he said before thinking, sighing tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 pm

(muahahaha ofc she would Wink)
Odette slowly let her hand fall as she registered what he had said, she was wanting to know what happened to have him be that way but it wasn't her business. "Oh...well you're right I should go." She said quietly but reluctantly.
(*cough* XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:45 pm

((you want him to stop her...? x3 c'ause I don't kno how he should do that Dx))

Michael grunted and left the room, wlaking staright to the living room and laying down on the couch. He ran a hand down his afce, clsoig his eyes and wanting nothing more thna to sleep, but he knew that wouldn't happen with without alot of alcohol...
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

(with his usual tactic....grabbing and kissing her XDD)
Odette found some bandages to bind the wound on her stomach before she deemed herself ready to leave, she studied herself and sighed. She wasn't perfect but then perfection was over-rated, she took out a hai-tie and wound her hair into a loose french braid to keep it out of her face. After that she left the room and glanced over at Michael, she wanted to say something to him.....but she didn't know what to say. "Good-by Michael." She whispered before she excited the room and darted down the stairs, she had to get back home.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:02 pm

(B-b-b-b-but that really isn't his character x'D ...aw to heck with it, just this ocne ok? >.<)

Hearing he leave the room, he lifetd the arm from his face and stared after her. Cursing to himself, he was down on the staris after her in only a few seconds. Grabbing her by the arm and roughly turning her aorund, he pressed their mouth's togheter.
He didn't care who right now, but he needed someone... anyone.

((aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm dead .____. ))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

(OHHH GEEZ *falls over* YAYAYAYAYAYAY!)
Odette wasn't exactly sure how to respond but her body swiftly helped her with that descision and she soon found herself pressing herself up against him as she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him, it was like all of that tension was finally being released.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 pm

((Odette, i'm really dissapointed at you -____- and now I'm to shy to continue, sorry x'D I don't knwo what to write ;3; ))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm

(WELL I could edit I guess XDD oorrr I could write us a sex scene XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 pm

((*cough* you could? o3o *makeitroguhandpassionte* /shot/ x'DDD))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 pm

(your wish my command :3)
Odette moaned as he drew her in closer against him while they kissed and before she quite knew what was going on they were back in his room. She tried to remember how they had gotten there but he was still kissing her fiercely and her body was responding to his touch and his lips on her. He pushed her up against a wall and kept kissing her as his hands made short work of what remained of her dress, Odette could barely think as he pressed her harder against the wall. She let out a gutteral moan as she felt his hard member press against her, she tilted her head to the side as she focused on the pure pleasure of this moment. His hands were tightly gripping her bare shoulders and his lips were trailing as he bit down on her neck hard enough to bruise. She gave another moan as she sagged against the wall, the feel of his lips and hands on her were what she had been craving for too long. His hands slid along her thigh before he roughly pulled her leg up and wrapped it around his waist, he pressed himself harder against her and even though he still had his pants on Odette gasped. His kisses were bruising on her skin but Odette enjoyed the sensation of them anyway. This was wrong....and yet exactly what she needed, she gripped his shoulders as he pressed himself harder into her. "Uhnn Michael." She groaned in a needy tone as he unbuckled his pants and then he entered her. She gave a small scream at the all too good feeling of him inside her, she arched back as he thrust inside her and Odette gave another moan as he started to thrust a little harder and faster. She held onto him as they entered a rythmn, she gasped as she could feel the pleasure nearing. She grunted as he released inside her and then she climaxed right after him, she let out a shaky sigh and slowly let her legs back down onto the floor. Had she just had sex with Michael?? Her body was still thrumming with energy but inwardly she was panicked...what did I just do??
(muahahaha was that too fast? I felt like it would be fast since it was driven out of pure need XDD anyway there you go)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm

((*nosebledd* whooo is it getting hot in here? O///O rehm , don't worry hin, this is EXACTLY how thought it'd turned out x'D now... let me just cool myself down^^Wink)

Mchale grunted under his breath as he removed himself from her, pulling up his pants. This wans't what he had planned for to happen. At all. AN dhe hated it when things takes a turn he hand't bee preapred or planned for to happen. It didn't matter now anyway... Besides, she seemed to ahve enjoyd it more than he did.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 pm

(muahahaha glad you liked it Wink)
Odette pulled on her dress and flushed, she felt like trash....and that bothered her. She took a breath, well this is awkward she thought, she tried to calm herself and looked down. "I'm sorry." She whispered, she had enjoyed every second.....what was happening to her? She turned to go...
(leaving it open for ya XDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm

((*is still having a nosebleed* obviously I liked xD um do you want it to end here? ^^; ))

MIchale looked bakc at her, an unreadable expresion on his face. "Don't apologize girly," he mutterd and and placed ahand on her hsoulde,r stopping her from walking any further. SLowy he turned her back around to face him, and embraced her.

((Michael is feeling bad.... xD beaucse he reminds himself of his dad ;___; ))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 pm

(*sniff* AUDHUOFGHQ WHYYOUMAKEMESHIPTHEMSOOOBAD!!)
Odette was surprised but returned the embrace, even though she certainly hadn't been expecting that either. Tonight had held a number of surprises for her.....some she would never say to anyone else.
(and we can end it here Smile and he is nothing like his dad ;_; )
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

((it's your fault for making me ship Jim/Oddete Dx and okies<33 ^^ ahaha, just relaised MIchael and Jim have alot more incommon than they know x'DDD geez...))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 pm

(heck yeeah they do XDDD muahahahahaha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As you sow, so you shall reap   As you sow, so you shall reap - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As you sow, so you shall reap
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Town :: Michael's Place-
Jump to: