One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Exactly Happy News....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Not Exactly Happy News.... Empty
PostSubject: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 am

A few months after she and Michael had that encounter, Odette was starting to notice something had changed. For one thing her period had never happened and for another she was always sick in the morning, it frusterated her until it had dawned on her....she was pregnant. Out of all the things that could have happened, becoming pregnant had not been one of them. She sat down on a hilltop overlooking the ocean and sighed, Michael is not going to be happy...but how could she tell him? Besides that he might not even believe her....worry for her unborn child started to grow, what if Joseph found out? Or heaven forbid Phoebus or Jim? "I must have the worst luck in the world." She muttered bitterly. How is this ever going to work out? The truth was....it wouldn't....she was on her own.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:23 am

((oh gosh all this delicious angst Twisted Evil ))

"You never learn do ya girly?"
Micheal was leaning against the tree, unoticed until he had decided to speak up. "Walk aorund the woods all alone. It's like your begging to eb attacked."
He studied her closey, sensing that something was off with her. Well, besides the all her other problems.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:27 am

( I know right?? XDD)
Odette didn't turn around but allowed herself a small smile, "I came prepared this time around." She slowly turned and looked at him. "What about you? What brings you out into the woods?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:32 am

"It's more quite here, and less people," he said gruffly and psuhed himself away from the tree. "What did you get yourself into this time?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 am

Odette looked back down and hated the fact that she was so scared....."You should be more curious about what we got ourselves into." She said in a slightly panicked tone and then sighed. She wasn't making much sense, "I'm pregnant Michael." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:44 am

MIchale didn't react when she told him, he just stood there and stared.
"Really?" he didn't sound like he didn't belive her, but surprisingly calm. Not that it was good thing either. Lookig away he, he broguth a hand up to his face. "Should've been expetinng this," he mumbled, not looking at her. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 am

She bit her lip, "I am so sorry, look I can pretend that this is Phoebus's child." She said quietly, even though that would mean telling Phoebus a lie...something she wasn't comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:52 am

"Get rid of it."
He said shortly, giving her a dark look and dared her to argue aginst him.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:55 am

Odette frowned, "Why? Oh wait that was a stupid question.....look Michael I....can't just kill an innocent life." She argued, even though in her heart she knew Michael was right....she should get rid of it.
(annnd *hides* I'm dead...or well Odie is [Only admins are allowed to see this image])
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:30 am

((nuuu I can't see...whatever it is you posted ther x'D))

"Then I'll do it for you," he raised his voice. "You'll be the doing that child a favour. And if your lucky, Joseph won't now about this until it's already over... not that we'd have luck on our side," he mutterd and turned away from her again.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:37 am

(really?? o-o huh...I shall send it to you in a pm XD)
Odette touched her stomach lightly before she spoke again, "Thats why you want the baby gone....you know how he'll react if he finds out. All right I'll get rid of it." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:44 am

"Does that bother you?"
It didn't sound like he cared about what she thought of that, but he asked anyway. "Fine. Get rid of however you like, I won't be there to help," he said, not be cruel but just being honest. Though Odette probably already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 am

"Does that bother you?"
It didn't sound like he cared about what she thought of that, but he asked anyway. "Fine. Get rid of however you like, I won't be there to help," he said, not be cruel but just being honest. Though Odette probably already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 am

She knew he was being brutally honest and it slightly hurt but Odette brushed it off, "I know you won't be." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:55 am

"You know you can't hide this for much longer. Your fiance will figure out on his own," he glanced back at her. "If he won't help you, is there someone else who will?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

She bit her lip, "Only one person....she's my best friend and honestly the only person I trust enough to help me." She said quietly hoping Esme would help her. She was scared....scared that this would change everything.....Phoebus would leave her for this.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 am

He hummed, actually hoping her firned, whoever it was, would be of some help. "Make sure Jim doens't know, and I'll try to keep it from Joe," he mutterd.
"...do you love him?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 am

(ouo? *excited*)
Odette frowned at that question, "Yes I do." She said quietly, wondering where he was going with this.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 am

(*cough* I honeslty don't know what i'm doing right now x'D)

"Then I guess you've alrady giving up part of your life for him huh," he frowned. WHy did he even ask? He made it sem like he... cared about her. Maybe he did, but not in the way Odette needed.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:25 am

(awww Mikey *-*)
Odette looked down, "Yeah well...I love him enough to do what's best for us. He doesn't need to know what happened between us." She said quietly, if he ever knew....who knew what he would do. "I don't deserve someone like him." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:28 am

Sorry, i'll reply later, gotta go again and pick up my mom and sster at the airport >.<)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:37 pm

"Neither of you deserve each other," he said flatly. "But if he now really cares about you, he'll forgive you..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:42 pm

(muahahaha XDD ohh Mikey)
Odette wondered at his words but sighed, "Yeah I hope so, I'm sorry for...all of this." She said quietly, meaning her becoming pregnant. She knew he hated hearing apologies but she couldn't help feeling responsible for winding up in this position.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:52 pm

((whaaaaat? x'D ))

He groaled, so fukcing tired of that word that wouldn't stop comming from her mouth. He roghly grabbed her chin and made her stare into his eyes. "Learn soem new woerds why don't ya?" he snarled. "Everyhting isn't about you, so stop fukcing saying you're sorry for things that are others responsability."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm

She blinked, "Ok then." She said calmly, all too used to his mood swings to really freak out, "But then why do you think its your fault?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly Happy News....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: The Woods-
Jump to: