One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Exactly Happy News....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:59 pm

He wanted to roll his eyes. "Even I regret things," he mumbled let her go. "You're still so damn naive."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:05 pm

She sighed, "You wouldn't want me knowing everything about your life Michael and I respect that, but I think we're both equally to blame for this." She said quietly before she got up. "Thank you for.....at least listening to me." She said softly before she turned to go.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:17 pm

((sorry for disspearing like that >.< ))

"What will you do then?" he asked, not stopping her this time. "You gonna wait til the baby is born or tell them now?"

((sorry for these lame posts, don't really know what to write now x'D))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:21 pm

She paused and looked down, "I'm telling them now.....I...can't hide the truth from him." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:27 pm

"You can always say you were forced," he said blankly. "Then you wouldn't have to take the blame,and the captain wouldn't be mad at you."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:33 pm

She smiled sadly, "I could.....but that wouldn't change what really happened." She said and turned to face him, why did he care if she got blamed or not? "Besides I'm getting rid of the child anyway." She added almost to herself as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:35 pm

"When I said 'get rid of it' it doesn't mean you have to kill it," he sighend. "Just give it to a family who wants a kid of their own."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 pm

She started to smile, feeling relieved that he was suggesting that. "Right....why didn't I think of that?' She asked with a little nervous laugh, this whole thing was making her not think straight, she rubbed her forehead, suddenly things didn't look so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 pm

((aww Oddie<33 you making Mike more softer thna he'll ever admit being x'D would Joey get jelaous??? o3o))

"Whatever, you're on your on with this anyway. Perhaps thta friend of yours can help you find a family."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:46 pm

(hehehehe she has that power Wink XDD <333 and mayybe <<>> Wink)
Odette frowned as she thought about it, "Yeah I think she would, and if not then I'm sure we can find someone willing to adopt." She said quietly, liking the idea even more now.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:54 pm

((xD why do I wnat that to happen now? xP ))

"Or you could alwasy put it in a orphanage," he stated, still refering the child as 'it'. "Thoguh the chances of it being happy are as good as zero."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Odette sighed, "Which is why adopting would be smoother, if I have an idea of who the child grows up with, then that's good enough for me." She said quietly.
(annd here we go with the old married couple thing XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm

((pfft I knew you'd say that x3))

He rubbed his temple. "Thne go and look up a couple who'd wnat it thne, don't discuss things with me. I'd probably just choke the child if I saw it..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 pm

(muahahaha)
Odette almost rolled her eyes but refrained, "Don't worry I'll stop bringing you into the plans." She said with a little laugh. who would have thought I'd be having this kind of conversation with Michael? She wondered, true if it weren't for the fact that she were pregnant they wouldn't be having it.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:10 pm

"You should leave this twon," he said thne, out of nowhere. "And start over."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Odette didn't respond at first but she knew Michael was right, "I can't just expect Phoebus to give up everything.....you're right though. If Joseph ever found out..." She trailed off, she knew she would be as good as dead and even if Michael well....cared he wouldn't go against Joseph. "What about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:19 pm

"If the captain is not willing to sacrefice that muh for you, thne leave him. He's not worth it," he said simply.
"What about you?"
Well what about him? Sure, he could, and should leave as well. But what would he do then exactly? "I'm staying with him. Like I alwasy do, always will. Why do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 pm

She knew it wasn't her business but she had to say something, "You don't have too." She said quietly, knowing that she was close to crossing a boundary she had never breached with him.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:30 pm

"....I know," he said lowly. "You think i haven't tried to leave? I had so many chances to do so, so many good reasons..." he sighend and leaned back aginst the tree, almost looking defeated. Why did she ask, like she actually cared? He should cut her throu open for even daring asking him about it. "This is just the way things are meant to be."
With that said he turned to leave her, ending their conversation.
I don't want to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 pm

She wondered at that and looked down, "Then I guess...this is good-bye." She said quietly, feeling sad that he wouldn't do something for himself.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:41 pm

"Don't sound so sad over the person who brought you so much pain girly," he spoke a little softer before whislting for his hourse.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:46 pm

She stepped up towards him, "I thought that was behind us....after all you can never really know someone right?" She asked quietly and then turned to leave. "Good-bye Michael." She said softly.
(GIVEHERAGOOD-BYEKISS!!! XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 pm

He laid a hand on her shoulder, turning her back around to him until they could feel the others breath against each other's faces. "You're a idiot," he whisperd beforesofly bring their mouths togheter. For once, the kiss wans't rough or harsh, but gentle and warm.

((for you hon, hope you're happy now x'DDD ))
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 pm

(*falls over and faints* SOOO ADORABLE!!! <333)
Odette returned the kiss and slid her arms up and around his neck, knowing that this would be the last time she would ever have the chance. When they both needed to breathe, Odette still lightly clung to him "I think I'm going to miss the way how you just grab me and kiss me." She said with a little laugh.
(seriously......my new favorite topic just because of this.... Smile)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

((glad you liked it Embarassed ))

"I'm only gonna miss the times you knew when to stay quiet," he huffed, holding her close to him for a short moment before finelly letting his arms leave her.
He mounted his steed whne he ran ap and closed in behind them, avoiding her gaze. He really is becoming soft, and wehter he lied to admit it or not, this girl did somehow manage to find a small place in his heart.
Joseph is gonna kill me, he couldn't hlpe but think amused, seeing hs brothers reaction in his mind.
"Do yourself a favour for once and be happy," was the last thing he said before riding off.

((man..... Mikey wa sooooooo ooc here xP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly Happy News....   Not Exactly Happy News.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly Happy News....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Big Twisted Happy Family :: The Woods :: The Woods-
Jump to: