One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) Empty
PostSubject: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:14 pm

It had been months since Odette had heard from the twins but that was in some ways good for her as it allowed her body to heal, she was back soon enough doing contracts for people and keeping a low profile. There were days she would find herself thinking about Michael and if he was doing all right but then she would go back to whatever it was she was doing and act like everything was normal for her. Thing was, her life was far from normal and after returning home that night from another contract killing, covered in blood that she had to admit that she...she missed him.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
(I need to bring her in the rp somehow...XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:23 pm

(i can't see the pictureeeeeee D: and oh, you mean your current RP? ;D)

Months... it ha dbeen moths sicne the incident, and no matter what Micheal found himself doing, his thoughts alwasy somehow seemed to travel back to the girl. 'Girl', he still called ehr that? Even to him that wa startign to soudn stupid. And why did she keep popping up into his mind? He not only felt annoyed, as he alwasy sued to do, but also to his greatest fear, worried. Why was eh worried? Why did he care?
He sighend and rubbed his head, feelign anouther fit of coughing comming back.
Jospeh obviously knew why he wasn't acting as usual, even if he never showed anything. Sometimes he really despsied them knowing everything about the other.

He stared at the small, sad excuse fo a home infrotn of him, the never chaning cold and empty expression still the same as he watched her enter it. He cursed in his mind. It was either the age or sickness getting to him, making him soft, making him actaully long for someone besides Joseph.

(this. feels. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEIRd O.o xD)
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm

(kinda does XDD and awww darn it, I can send it on a pm? <33)
Stripping off the blood soaked uniform, Odette decided to take a nice warm bath and at least try and get the blood out of her hair. She shuddered a little bit when she even found some skin mixed in, all right maybe she had gone a little overboard when she had killed that guy. Of course being angry about other things tended to make her sloppy, she sighed and scrubbed her hair until she had gotten all the blood out, leaving a pinkish tinge in the water. The rest of her body was also covered in old scars and then there was one that had reopened recently but she had bandaged it earlier and it didn't look like it was going to re-open again. After cleaning herself thoroughly she got out of the bathtub and pulled on her bathrobe while the tub drained, she gave a low laugh under her breath as she ran her hands through her hair, working out the tangles before stepping out of the bathroom. She felt like having something to drink before she went to bed, nothing too strong..just strong enough to send her off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:51 am

(yuss, you can<33 ^^)

"It's hard to quit all this huh," the gruff voice said behind her. Micheal was aberly visible in the dark room, tha shadows looking as if tryign to swallow him from where he stood, leaning agaisnt the wall. "Or you maye you've just come to enjoy it, without realising it," he continued, souding as emotionless as ever. He wasn't even looking towards her direction. If she asked why eh was herem he wouldn't give her an anwear, he was still trying to answear himself that. But then again, this girly had more thna one occasiton managed to surprsie him, and maybe she'd this time as well be happy to see him again. Another thign that annoyed him, beacuse he couldn't fucking understand why she did.
"Same happen to me."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:29 am

She shouldn't have been surprised but somehow she was, "Michael?" She asked and turned around to look at him. He wasn't looking in her direction but she had expected that, she wanted to ask why he was there but she forced the question back. "How have you been?" She asked instead. She studied him critically, he looked....well more tired then before and that worried her, she had a feeling that illness of his was flaring, if she was any judge.
(Will tommorow later today XD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:42 am

He almost rolled his eyes at her question, when she could obviously tell he wans't doing that great. If he couldn't even hide it from her, it was bad.
He finally turned his head towards her direction, not bothering replying. "For once, you startign to look better," he said instead. "Looks like your finally learning something."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:42 am

She smirked to herself at the way how he brushed past her question, "Yeah I've been taking care of myself." She said quietly. She looked down at the counter between them, "Joseph's doing all right?" She asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:37 am

"He's doing like usually he is," he grumbled wich meant yeah, the older twin was doing much better than Micheal. Although... he could tell somethign was bothering him. "Funny you're asking about your kidnapper and abuser's well being."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:35 pm

She chuckled under her breath, though there was no amusement in the sound. "Yeah well, I can't help it if a part of me wishes he were dead." She said eventually. She rubbed her neck with a sigh before turning away and grabbing a bottle of wine, the red stuff always managed to knock her out after one glass, so she chose the white wine.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:54 pm

He snorted. "Finally, somethign you say that makes sense," he mutterd and pushed himself off the wall, the faint light in the room not doing much as he stepped closer to her. "Still trouble sleeping I take it. What are you nightmares abotu this time?" he didn't sound like he cared when he asked, but he did anyway.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:59 pm

She laughed under her breath as she poured herself a glass before setting another empty glass down, indicating that he could take a drink if he wanted. After taking a sip from her glass she sighed, "The usual, me being tortured by Joseph...only he turns into Eric in the dream later on." She sad with a grimace before downing her glass. "Really stupid huh?" She asked in an undertone before pouring herself another glass.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:04 pm

"No," he said simply as he listend, keepign his eyes on the empty glass before looking ahead of him again. "It really isn't."
He should know. He had similar dreams for years when younger. Even still has some.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:17 pm

She bit her bottom lip and sat down on one of the chairs as she looked out her window, it was pitch black outside but somehow she liked it that way. She almost apologized for bringing back an obviously sore subject to him but closed her mouth before the words could leave it, "So what brings you two back?" She asked eventually as she tilted her glass in her hand, not really paying attention to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 pm

"...."
he turned his head at her direction, tkaing his sweet time before botheirng replying. "Who knows," he mutterd and sighend. It was like... he couldn't even bother with his usual rutine anymore. Kill and hurt people, the thing he's basiclly lived his whole life on. He only botherd beaucse of Joseph.
He glanced up at her again. He felt sick when admittign ti to himself. But she was probably the reaosn why he returned, sicne he didn't feel the need to hurt his son anymore.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:29 pm

She looked up at him and studied him with interest, something had changed since she had last spoken to him...but she was having a hard time figuring it out. "Well I hope you find out." She said gently before she got up to refill her glass. "Penny for your thoughts?" She asked quietly as she looked over at him, he was being more quiet then usual and she was starting to worry.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:34 pm

He half glared at ehr, thouch it would be hard to tell in the dark. But the again, when did he not give her an annoyed glare?
"What exacty do you want to know?" he said after another quiet moment, sighing deeply, tired... "You already knwo what I always do."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:39 pm

She gave him a knowing look before turning away, "Well you're being really quiet...more then usual anyway, and I'm feeling like you have something on your mind, I just don't know what that is." She said with a quiet laugh. She looked down at her glass but didn't quite feel the need to drink it anymore as she wanted to be sober, after all her being drunk always ended badly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:44 pm

"I'm alwasy the quiet," he scoffed irritaed, but again she did ahve a point. Normally he'd be more cruel, spitting otu soemthing hurtful more often. "....you're the problem," he finally said with a defeated sigh, leanign his head backwars, arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:49 pm

She blinked up at him in surprise, "Me? What did I-" And then understanding dawned, well slightly anyway. "I see...how long exactly?" She asked slowly as she studied him out of the corner of her eyes, she was feeling strangely shocked and elated. She had a feeling though that Michael wasn't pleased with this change of events and wondered what his reaction would be to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:55 pm

His frown deepend even further, and he kept starign outside the window. "Sicne Jospeh stabbed you," he grumbled out. "It started then, but I didn't relaise it until after we left."
He glared bakc at her. "This is the last fucking thign i need."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm

She looked down at her glass, "I'm aware of that...and I'm not going to push or anything so...just know that." She said quietly as she turned to look over at him. He was obviously fed up with her and she couldn't quite blame him...she had after all come into his life and had changed things for him.
(was tempted to have her be all, "Well same here...I mean I have a boyfriend now." XDD buut I'm not going to be mean XD)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:12 am

(pffft xD wow that'd been a low blow, but knowing Mickey here, he wouldn't care x'3)

"I wans't expecting you too either," he snapped back, irritation in his voice this time. He sighend again and rubebd his face. Just what did he want? HWy had been hsi reason to come here in the first place?
"At least you're doign ok, less trouble for me that way."
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 am

(pffft xD wow that'd been a low blow, but knowing Mickey here, he wouldn't care x'3)

"I wans't expecting you too either," he snapped back, irritation in his voice this time. He sighend again and rubebd his face. Just what did he want? HWy had been hsi reason to come here in the first place?
"At least you're doign ok, less trouble for me that way."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 am

(Meaning he'd pursue anyway?? XDD (damn now I'm curious XDD)
Odette sighed, great and now she had irritated Michael..."What do you mean by that?" She asked at his second question, she rubbed her forehead as she fought off a headache...were men always this complicated? Or was she just terrible at reading them?
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 am

(this is Mickey, the guy who would blast a guys head of for no reason Twisted Evil what do yu think he'd do? ;P)

"Whenever I saw you, you're always hurt more than last time and so damn defensless," he pointed out. "Wich is another eason to wy you're god damn irritating. And sometiems you're the one who hurtign yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next