One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Again (tags Esme)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

You Again (tags Esme) Empty
PostSubject: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 pm

He was tired, and it seemed like a good idea to go get wasted at the tavern so he made his way there and once he had reached it he ordered some bourbon. He wondered if his nephew was still around and cast a look around it, so far he didn't see him, that didn't mean he wasn't there though. He smirked to himself and downed the whole glass of bourbon before pouring himself another shot, he knew where his brother was...and that made him even more upset, why couldn't he just leave well enough alone?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:44 am

(o____o i'm pretty sure i replied already.... huh... >.< aw well^^)

"For the last time, i'm NOT a prostitue!" the angry voice of the young gypsy filled the room, quickly followed byt a roar of drunked laughters. The group of men had her cornerd further inside the tavern, and as usual no one cared to help or butt in. The boy who usually worked there was away, and the owner was sick. So, the drunkars ahd their chance of doing whatever the hell they want.
"Come on girly, you'll enjoy! And even get paid, don't your kind do whatever to get a little money in return?" he slurred in her face, making her grimace and turn her head away in disgust.
She glared at the man, and everyone in general before trying to get away without a fight again. "There's plenty of whores aroudn ehre who happily satisfie your pigs," she hissed and tried to squeeze through, but wa sgrabbed painfully around the wrist. She kicked the man bewteen the legs before anyone knew what was happening.
As the drunk fell down to the floor in pain, she took ehr chance and dashed towards the door.

(andd aww why does Jopseh jeaosly make me so happy?! x'D and darn it, cna't see the pic on here either ;__; )
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:36 am

(damn it!! Sad uhm also sorry for posting on Odie's account, about to head to bed Razz)
Joseph sighed when he heard a very familiar voice yelling inside the tavern, he smirked with some amusement as she fought off the lousy drunks. Without even being aware of what he was doing, Joseph got off his stool and made his way to the door, he reached it before she did. "Say if I let you leave....any chance I can get that ruby?" He asked casually as he blocked the door.
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:57 am

(no worries<333 sleep well honey Very Happy)

She almsot ran staight into the man who suddenly blocked the door, her eyes wide in shock as she stopped right infrotn of him.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
"You..!?" she hissed, pointing accusingly at his face.
Hearing the drunks closing in in her from behind, she bit her lips, giving the oldest Korso twin a glare. WHy does he ALWAYS show up when she leats needed it?! Normally, she woud'v laughed in the dangers face for the fun of it, but these last months... hans't exactly been the easiet for her.
Seeign aknight wlakign towards her from the corner of her eye, she reacted quikcly before anyone could react. She grabbed the knight by the ollar, kicked him hard up against Jopesh while at the same time drawing his sword.
"Move the fuck away."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 am

Joseph shoved the knight back before disarming Esmeralda quickly and decisively. "I'd keep a beter grip on that sword next time." He said casually as he smiled at her darkly. "Now about that ruby." He added as he pointed the sword at her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:35 am

The men who ahd chased her had come to an halt, some already fainted due to too much alcohol in their system, and other sjust stood and stared, unsure of what to do.
Esmeralda growled under her breath, taking a few stepps backwards, eyes never leaving his. "You had your chance, the deals off grandpa," she stuck out her tounge, before suddenly tackling one fo the drunk guys, and then ran up the stairs of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:05 pm

(I forgot how much fun these two are XDD)
Joseph cursed and shoved his way past the swaying drunks and the few knights who were unsure of what to do. He took the stairs two at a time and easily caught up to he gypsy woman. Grabbing her arm he pinned her against the stairwell, "You haven't changed a bit." He said with a little shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:51 pm

(same here 8D oh dear, please don't hurt her TOO much Joey xP)

She grunted as she was pressed upon the stairwell, and contuined to glare at him. No trace of fear, only anger. "Well what you expect huh? she hissed and tried to get lose. "Let me the fuck go! Like I said, you took to damn long to come get it, now i'ts to late! ""
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm

(I'll try XD)
He laughed under his breath but his grip tightened on her as he sneered down at her, "Oh no, you are getting me that ruby, or else I'll just let you be used by those drunks downstairs." He said with a dark smile on his face as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 pm

She looked as if she was about to spit something else at him, before she suddenly stopped trying to wriggle free. "Oke then," she said simply, calm. "Just throw me to them then."
They were dead drunk, she could easily run past them.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:19 pm

He laughed, "Well I'll be there too, after all I can't just let you squirm your way out." He said with a little chuckle, "But if you insist." He said and started to drag her along with him back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:23 pm

She huffed, holding her head up high as if she were the king of the place, and not beign dragged towards a bunch of drunks by a phsycopath. As they reached the men, (half of them had already been thrown out by the knight) she nodded towars the smelly man from before, who still couldn't take his eyes off her chest. " 'Sup."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Joseph couldn't help but chuckle under his breath before he smiled at the men in front of him, "Well I think you'll find her much more willing then before." He said to the men who started to laugh with eagerness at his words. Joseph smirked at them before adding, "So have fun with her." He said cruelly before he shoved her at the smelly drunk while making sure to block the door.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Esmeralda smirked as she was paushe dintot eh drunk, smelling and fat man. Yupp, to drunk to even see straight it'd appear as she ducked away from his arms, kicking his legs in so he fell backwards with a loud thud. Giving Jospeh a teasing wink, she dashed right past him and the rest, and straight inside the buys working kitchen.

(8DDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:42 pm

He shook his head, he hadn't been expecting the drunk guys to hold her for very long and with a smirk he gave chase. It didn't take him long to find her and then he was pushing his way past cooks and serving wenches. He caught up to her and grabbed her by the wrist before dragging her outside the back entrance. "You know...you never fail to surprise me." He said dryly as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:48 pm

SHe hissed in pain when he grabbed her wrist, blood trailing down bewteen his fingers froma wound she got some hours ago. Once they were outside, she sneered up at him in triumoph. With a quikc movement, she rew a knife she had grabbed and without hesitaion cut his arm holding her.
"I take that as a complimnet," she tuck ehr tounge out and ran for it again, finally outside in the fresh air!

(stop her Joey!!! uh I mean... RUN ESME!! x'D)
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 pm

(RUN ESME!! I mean good luck Joey Razz)
Joseph snarled when she slashed his arm with a knife and growling under his breath he gave chase. He was determined not to let her escape this time, after all he had a reputation to uphold and some smarmy gypsy woman wasn't going to let that down.
(and g2g now <33)
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:01 pm

(oki, see ya<333)

She tried to pick up her space, but she hand't eaten a real meal for weeks now... and not gotten enoguh sleep either. And to top it all, she fel like sh was starting tog et a fever. ugh, that's the LAST thgin she need.
She bit her lip, ignroing the pain in her arm, and almost tripped over her own feet. She needed to get home.. and fast!
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:12 pm

It hadn't taken Joseph a long time to find Esmeralda and he quickly caught up to her, "You look sick." He commented as he studied her with some concern, not that he would ever admit to it. He wiped the expression off as it was something too foreign to him and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:09 am

She tried to catch her breath, for the moment unable to try and push him away, so she didn't catch the quick flash of concern on his face. She snorte dout a laugh. "Noooooo really?" she spat sarcasticlly instead. "Look old man, i'm already in deep shit as it is. I know you could care less, but coem and demand the damn ruby some other time... I'm really needed elsewhere now and.." she had to lean towards a wall for support before she fell over. "...shit."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:30 am

He sighed and watched her expressionlessly before bending down to pick her up, "Don't you know better?" He growled under his breath, easily taking the knife from her he started walking down the street. He really hoped he wasn't getting soft...and anyway he was just doing this so she could show him the ruby later on..right?
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:48 am

(*.* d'awwwwwwwwww Joey <3 *runs before she gets killed* xD)

She mumled something under her breath, barely aware that she was beign carried and therefor leaned her head agaisnt his shoulder. "Let go... my brother's waiting for me...." she groaned out, weakly trying to wriggle free.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 am

(XDDD yes run! *gets shot*)
Joey sighed as he stared down at her, "I think he can wait a little longer." He said after a moment as he turned to make his way towards his place. Looks like this girl needed food in her and maybe a bath wouldn't hurt, either way he was determined to have that ruby so that's why he was being so nice.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:30 am

(pffft sure Joey, suuuuuuuure *shot*)

"No he cna't...!" she whined, her wrigglign gettign less and weaker by the minute. She was at her limit, too tired... "He doens't have much... time.." she mumbled tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:23 am

He stared down at her blankly, "Somehow I doubt that." He said after a beat before he opened the door to his apartment. No one in this part of the city would dare question him or his motives, which was good for him as he wanted to keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Again (tags Esme)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next