One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Odette
Admin
Odette

Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 am

"Am I hurt this time?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him with a small frown on her face. She had only tried hurting herself that one time...and now she would never do something like that.
(*tempted now* XD)
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:33 am

(<3333)

He watched her closely, eyes narrowed dangerously. "Not physically;" he stated and walked towards her slowly. "But mentally..." h sighend and rubbed his head. "Soemthgin else we got in common. That will never heal. Not completly."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 am

She watched him for a moment before she looked down at her glass in her hand which she put on the counter wordlessly. She turned to look up at him and frowned, "Some things you can never heal from." She said softly before she reached up and gently massaged his forehead with her fingertips. "That's the price we pay." She added quietly.
(Annd now I want too XDD *buut only if you and Mikey here are ok with it* Wink)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 am

"What exactly are you paying for then?" he groaned out, eyes closed and surprsingly not pushing her away. He only eve relt Jospeh tocuh him... apparnetly, he'd come to used to her...

(i don't mind, but dont' balme me for what Mickey might do xP)
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:49 pm

(.....I want too XDD buut I think I probably won't XD)
Odette sighed as she kept gently massaging his temples before she paused, "Being a stupid girly I guess." She said after a moment before she started working on his temples again. "But...I'm learning...I think." She added under her breath as she smiled to herself. She looked up at him with a small smile on her face as she studied him wordlessly before letting her hands fall.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 pm

(lol ok then Wink )

He said nothing, back to his quiet self and turned his gaze away from her when she dropped her hands, staring blankly out the window. "Hows the bra- .... how's the kid doing?" he asked with a sigh, reffering to Jim.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:05 pm

"Pretty good, I saw him a few days ago and he seemed to be doing well." She said quietly as she looked down at her hands before leaning against the counter. She wondered what it was, he was thinking about and turned to pick up her glass from the counter, she stared at it thoughtfully before lowering the glass and then dumping it in the sink next to her.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:58 pm

He grunted, keeping his gaze looked outside the window. Nothgin new then, the kid alwasy found his waya round even when in deep trouble. Can't say he learned that in the right way though....
Without a word, he removed himself from th window and left the room, only to wordlessly throw himself down in her couch.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Odette watched him over her shoulder as he went to lie down on her couch, she had a feeling that things were going to change in her life...and perhaps permently. She sighed and started washing her glass as she thought about what could happen, aftercleqning her glass she stepped towards the couch, "Are you staying the night?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:31 pm

"Joseph's busy with other stuff tonight, my chance to get some peace for once," he replied, castigna glance towards her. "Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:48 pm

She smiled and looked down, "I'll get you some blankets then." She said quietly. She moved to her closet and grabbed an extra few blankets and a pillow. After she did that she headed back out to the living room, she handed Michael the spare set and smiled at him. "Good night." She said quietly before she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 am

Micheal took the blankest offer to him, and stared after her as she moved into the other room. Yeah right, like he'd sleep anyway...
He laid there for a hile, just starign blankly into the dark. He may be a quiet person, if only his thoguths would just as calm and silent.
He sighend and sat up, givign up. Why was he here again? He's wasting time... again. He glanced towards Odette's room for a couple minutes, before pushing himself up.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 am

After leaving the living room, Odette had gone to her room and slipped out of the bathrobe. She sighed before she moved to her closet and changed into a silky nightgown and hung up the bathrobe. After doing that she moved towards her bed only to pause when she heard footsteps by the door, "Couldn't sleep?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 am

Silence was all she recived as an aswear, before footsteps could be heard again, but this time away from her room.
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:44 am

She sighed and then went to lie down, if he wanted to join her then that would be his choice. She sighed and started to fall asleep, she was tired more then she would admit.
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:42 am

(don't know what to poooooooost x'D)
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 pm

(I would help buut I am not feeling good at all Razz I'll try to think of something)
Back to top Go down
Michael Korso

Michael Korso

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:26 am

(aww honey D: *huggles* no worries that's ok<333 just focus on gettign better<333)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)   Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been A Long Time (tags: Mikey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2