One Big Twisted Happy Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For us Ami so we can rp our crazy and awesome thoughts here, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Again (tags Esme)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 am

The gypsy had her eyes clsoe at this point, only half awake and mumbelign somethin under her bearth about havign to hurry back home. Unconsciously, she roleld her head until it was resting atop of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 pm

He sighed and looked down at her before he shook his head, and to think he was taking care of someone besides Michael...the idea was utterly strange to him and completely unheard of for someone who didn't consider himself to be a caring guy. His grip tightened on her briefly before he carried her into his room where he put her on the bed and then left shutting the door behind him. He wasn't a guy who cooked normally and so he stared blankly at the kitchen in front of him before he started to work.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:57 pm

(xDDDDDDDD ohmyGOD i'm laughing beaucse this is so ADORABLE! lol if Mickey found out... he'd never let Joey be ;P)

Esme's eyes flutterd open, slowly taking in ehr surrondings. Ok, this was obviously not her home...
She groaned and sat up, rubbing her temples. Her forehead was burning up!
She frowned and tried to rememebr what ahd happend. Ok, so she got away from those drunks, only to be chased by Korso and then....
She would've paniced f she wans't so damn tired and hurting all over. "No way.... I got kidnapped y him AGAIN!" she said in disbelief, already tryign to fidn a way out before he returned.
Seeing the window, she shot out fo the bed, only to slip over her own feet and fall face first down on the floor.
"Ouch.... I can't feel my face...."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 pm

(yeah shh don't you dare tell Mikey Esme >.< XDDD)
"That generally happens when you fall on the floor face-first." A bored sounding voice said from behind her as Joseph leaned against the door frame, watching her with amusement. He had heard her wake up and had decided to check on her, taking his sweet time as he did so, he had a feeling she wouldn't be completely able to move yet.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:56 pm

(xDDD)

She pushed herself up into a sittign position, rubbing her face while sending hima a glare. "I already told you, you cna kiss that ruby good bye," she mutterd, crawling back onto the bed and throw herself back donw exasuted. Even she knew she wouldn't be goign anywhere soon in this state. "Torture me all you want... i cna't give it to you anyway...."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm

"Let me guess...you lost it." He stated as he folded his arms and smirked over at her, she was either holding out on him or she really had lost it. He sighed and pinched his nose, then why was he still keeping her here?
Back to top Go down
https://onebigtwistedfamily.forumotion.com
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:34 pm

She snorted out a laugh, and rolled over to lie on ehr back on the surpisingly soft bed. Well compared to hers, every bed was better. "I know i'm weird and not right in the head most of the time, but even I don't go around just losing something like that," she stated. "...they took it from me..."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Korso

Joseph Korso

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 pm

"Is this going to involve another wild goose chase?" He asked dryly as he studied her, after all that first time had wound up with Esmeralda running off as soon as she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:16 am

She snorted again and turned her back to him to lie on the side instead. "In this condition? No way man," she mutterd. "Say goodbye to the damn ruby, you were 10 years to late to start with anyway...."
She stared aimlessly infront of her, before tryign to sit up again. "I need to get back to my brother...."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 am

He shook his head, "You're not in any condition to go anywhere." He said firmly, his stance ready for anything if need be.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 am

"WHy do you care?!" she snapped, irritated and shot him another glare before she rolled her eyes. "Oh right, sorry. You don't, you only wnat me here so i tell you where the fucking ruby is..."
Back to top Go down
Odette
Admin
Odette

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 am

"Whatever." He muttered before he left the room, why was he doing this again??
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:41 am

(sorry, i was gone at a friends house the whole day Dx <333)

"Hey!" she burst out after him and stumbled back on the floor again, and tried to follow him. "The hell are you playing at anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Again (tags Esme)   You Again (tags Esme) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Again (tags Esme)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2